Twitter: Scandrick requests his release

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Nobody will trade for him. They will just wait for the release, just like they always do when a player is on the way out of Dallas.
You see all these teams get a 4th round or later for these random guys, yet we always cave, release a guy, who immediately signs elsewhere (so he obviously had value). It's disheartening how poor this Front Office is.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Cowboys cornerback Orlando Scandrick has requested his release from the team, according to a source. Scandrick hopes to get into the free-agent market when it opens Wednesday. Cowboys seem to have moved on at corner with Chidobe Awuzie, Jourdan Lewis, Xavier Woods and moving Byron Jones there, too.

tenor.gif

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You see all these teams get a 4th round or later for these random guys, yet we always cave, release a guy, who immediately signs elsewhere (so he obviously had value). It's disheartening how poor this Front Office is.
OScan has a very tradeable contract. He isn't going to command a 4th or 5th round draft pick because of his age. Realistically if any team offered a 6th I think Stephen would jump all over it.

slick325

Reaction score
Trade him for what? If Aqib Talib fetched only a 5th, what would OScan be worth? A 7th? A conditional 6th based on number of picks? A conditional 7th?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OScan has a very tradeable contract. He isn't going to command a 4th or 5th round draft pick because of his age. Realistically if any team offered a 6th I think Stephen would jump all over it.

I do too, I just don't think the phone is ringing for this guy.

Teams will just wait for his release and take their chances that they can sign him for even less than what he's making now.