Scandrick screwed himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I accuse you of having an agenda.

And since I say it is agenda, even if you never said you had an agenda...it is an agenda because I say it is an agenda.

I am sorry if you can not see the logic. If you could only understand logic but you can't because you have an agenda and logic fails you.

If you want to prove that I have an agenda, you should make a case for it. Not assume that the same situation applies when it does not. Again, that is the definition of a false equivalence.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Logic lessons for Cowboyszone

False equivalence is a logical fallacy which describes a situation where there is a logical and apparent equivalence, but when in fact there is none. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.[1] It would be the antonym of the mathematical concept of material equivalence.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on false representation of an opponent's argument.[1] To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument.

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.[2][3]

A false dilemma (also called black-and-white thinking, bifurcation, denying a conjunct, the either–or fallacy, false dichotomy, fallacy of exhaustive hypotheses, thefallacy of false choice, the fallacy of the false alternative, or the fallacy of the excluded middle) is a type of informal fallacy that involves a situation in which only limited alternatives are considered, when in fact there is at least one additional option. The opposite of this fallacy is argument to moderation.

These are some good things for you to think about.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you want to prove that I have an agenda, you should make a case for it. Not assume that the same situation applies when it does not. Again, that is the definition of a false equivalence.

I already made a case. You said something that I did not agree with therefore you have an agenda.

That is the strength of your case. He said something you did not like therefore he has an agenda. You can boil it down that and that is the truth whether you wish to admit it or not.

Done.

Next.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

False equivalence is a logical fallacy which describes a situation where there is a logical and apparent equivalence, but when in fact there is none. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.[1] It would be the antonym of the mathematical concept of material equivalence.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on false representation of an opponent's argument.[1] To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument.

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.[2][3]

A false dilemma (also called black-and-white thinking, bifurcation, denying a conjunct, the either–or fallacy, false dichotomy, fallacy of exhaustive hypotheses, thefallacy of false choice, the fallacy of the false alternative, or the fallacy of the excluded middle) is a type of informal fallacy that involves a situation in which only limited alternatives are considered, when in fact there is at least one additional option. The opposite of this fallacy is argument to moderation.

I put a post earlier in this thread that beat you to the punch. Maybe you find it and figure it out.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I already made a case. You said something that I did not agree with therefore you have an agenda.

That is the strength of your case. He said something you did not like therefore he has an agenda. You can boil it down that and that is the truth whether you wish to admit it or not.

Done.

Next.

Someone not agreeing with you doesn't mean they have an agenda... lol...

The strength of my case is that he said that I said something that I did not, which is a straw man argument. I thus asserted that the straw man was created to push an agenda...

Where did you go to school? Did you go?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone not agreeing with you doesn't mean they have an agenda... lol...

The strength of my case is that he said that I said something that I did not, which is a straw man argument. I thus asserted that the straw man was created to push an agenda...

Where did you go to school? Did you go?

Of course it does not mean you have an agenda...but that is exactly what you accused him of because he did not agree with you.

Now if you want to go with personal insults of where I went to school or if I did go to school please proceed.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Thought I was going to see pictures of an anatomical anomaly and all I got was a pissing contest. :cool: Y'all remember to zip up when you're done!

P. S. Scandrick's got enough money now to have someone else do it for him. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thought I was going to see pictures of an anatomical anomaly and all I got was a pissing contest. :cool: Y'all remember to zip up when you're done!

P. S. Scandrick's got enough money now to have someone else do it for him. :)

He can buy all the urinal mints he wants now. :omg::laugh:

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Of course it does not mean you have an agenda...but that is exactly what you accused him of because he did not agree with you.

Now if you want to go with personal insults of where I went to school or if I did go to school please proceed.

Reading is fundamental. I didn't say he had an agenda because he disagreed with me. I said he had an agenda because he kept trying to claim I said something that I did not.

You're not very good at this.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You trying to give lessons in logic might be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reading is fundamental. I didn't say he had an agenda because he disagreed with me. I said he had an agenda because he kept trying to claim I said something that I did not.

You're not very good at this.

On my worst day I will be better at this than you are on your best day because I know what you are doing and why you are doing it... Sadly for you I also know how you move goal posts, change arguments, play the victim, be hypocritical and very proficient in hyperbole when someone calls you out on your silliness.

Reading is fundamental but reading between the lines with you is the key to your agenda. Those Nor'easters are always blowing in some foul winds.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
On my worst day I will be better at this than you are on your best day because I know what you are doing and why you are doing it... Sadly for you I also know how you move goal posts, change arguments, play the victim, be hypocritical and very proficient in hyperbole when someone calls you out on your silliness.

Reading is fundamental but reading between the lines with you is the key to your agenda. Those Nor'easters are always blowing in some foul winds.

In all of that you STILL never came close to responding the actual facts... I feel sorry for you.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LMAO alright dude, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I sleep fine whether you say or not.

I have a hunch your old username was Nors and I bet I am not too far off the mark that you are still in the Boston, new England mass area just like you were before.

Status
Not open for further replies.