Scandrick screwed himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I've heard they are going to make T. Williams a two way player. He will now be both starting WR and starting CB. They wanted to get a CB with great ball skills to rack up the INTs.

:lmao:@ Ball Skills and T-Will in the same sentence.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
any and all cuts would have more to do with play. If Scandrick play is good then he is worth keeping his pay in the last 2 years drops to 3.5 mill that is down right cheap. This year it is 6 and next year 7 but even that is low compared to many other CB in the league. If he looses his job I doubt it will be over pay it more likely will be about his play.

Again, isn't limited to a cut.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
and you stop to wonder why people think you have an axe to grind or an agenda. then you stop and wonder why they reply the way they do. then you blame them for being a wrong individual although you mention many have misinterpreted you, then you ask for proof of what you've said VERBATIM looking past the rest of what you've implied many many times, then you stop and do something no one really gives a damn about cause they've lost interest at this point.

I'm not in love with the player, which doesn't mean that I hate the player either.

You assume too much because you're quick to display your own bias.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I'm not in love with the player, which doesn't mean that I hate the player either.

You assume too much because you're quick to display your own bias.

since i really don't give a damn either way, i don't honestly have a bias OR agenda, other than to go "wow, dude. you make zero sense." i've not really said jack crap about the player or his $$$, just commenting on all the bone-nugget things you say and then say you didn't say *exactly* but demand quotes from people who somehow or another found themselves at the bottom of a very bad day having to try to understand you.

then when they try, you accuse them of bias, agenda, and hell, a bad haircut for all i know. but in the end, you're saying what MANY OF US ARE SEEING whether that upsets you or not.

again, when most people interpret what you're doing as something you run to I DIDN'T SAY THAT, odds are you did and no one is buying that gumball of crap of yours.

but carry on. you seem to be enjoying yourself.

and you still NEVER EVER EVER showed me where i said i had an agenda or even implied it. what did you call those who didn't provide quotes when asked?

oh yea.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
How would getting traded be screwing himself?

You meant cut in the OP, and now are trying to claim you meant trade.

You assumed cut, when I specifically made no reference one way or another.

Getting traded and getting cut both seem equally bad for a veteran player (to me).

Galian Beast

Reaction score
since i really don't give a damn either way, i don't honestly have a bias OR agenda, other than to go "wow, dude. you make zero sense." i've not really said jack crap about the player or his $$$, just commenting on all the bone-nugget things you say and then say you didn't say *exactly* but demand quotes from people who somehow or another found themselves at the bottom of a very bad day having to try to understand you.

then when they try, you accuse them of bias, agenda, and hell, a bad haircut for all i know. but in the end, you're saying what MANY OF US ARE SEEING whether that upsets you or not.

again, when most people interpret what you're doing as something you run to I DIDN'T SAY THAT, odds are you did and no one is buying that gumball of crap of yours.

but carry on. you seem to be enjoying yourself.

and you still NEVER EVER EVER showed me where i said i had an agenda or even implied it. what did you call those who didn't provide quotes when asked?

oh yea.

You imply you have an agenda when you purposefully misinterpret what someone says.

When you think someone said something, it should be easy to quote them.

I never claimed you said you had an agenda, I claimed you had an agenda based on how you've conducted yourself here.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
You imply you have an agenda when MANY MANY MANY SEEM TO misinterpret what I say and for the life of me, I simply don't understand how that could happen. You see, *I* would NEVER do that to someone else..

When you think someone said something, it should be easy to quote them.

I never claimed you said you had an agenda, I claimed you had an agenda based on how you've conducted yourself here.

so it's ok for YOU to make accusations based on how someone is posting but DEATH TO THOSE who do that to you?

how come it's ok for you to judge what i say based on how i conduct myself but you, on the other hand, need direct quotes that don't illustrate behavior in question?

btw, your initial post makes much more sense now.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
so it's ok for YOU to make accusations based on how someone is posting but DEATH TO THOSE who do that to you?

how come it's ok for you to judge what i say based on how i conduct myself but you, on the other hand, need direct quotes that don't illustrate behavior in question?

btw, your initial post makes much more sense now.

If you can prove that anything I said proves or shows a bias without assuming conclusions that I haven't made, by all means...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
If you can prove that anything I said proves or shows a bias without assuming conclusions that I haven't made, by all means...

so did you or did you not judge my posting based off my posting behavior? how come only you can do this?

nevermind. i'm sure the mods have had enough of this so i'll move on.

um, you win and ****. congrats.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He is using your own arguments against you and you are either willfully ignoring it or worse you just don't get it.

Walk away and give it a rest.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
He is using your own arguments against you and you are either willfully ignoring it or worse you just don't get it.

Walk away and give it a rest.

Let me give you an example

Tom says that the house is red

Jeff has an issue with Tom, and says that Tom said the house was the reddest house he has ever seen.

Tom can say that Jeff has a bias, because he has said something that was never said. Jeff can't suggest that Tom has a bias simply for saying the house was red.

The fact that you can't understand logic is troubling.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me give you an example

Tom says that the house is red

Jeff has an issue with Tom, and says that Tom said the house was the reddest house he has ever seen.

Tom can say that Jeff has a bias, because he has said something that was never said. Jeff can't suggest that Tom has a bias simply for saying the house was red.

The fact that you can't understand logic is troubling.

The fact that you continue on this course is great for me...not so much for you.

Do you wish to continue arguing that you are the one who understands logic when the reverse is true?

Do you.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
The fact that you continue on this course is great for me...not so much for you.

Do you wish to continue arguing that you are the one who understands logic when the reverse is true?

Do you.

I just gave you a perfect example of how you're not seeing logic... No refutation involved, just patted yourself on the back.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You assumed cut, when I specifically made no reference one way or another.

Getting traded and getting cut both seem equally bad for a veteran player (to me).

If he gets traded the money is the same so it's pointless.

If he gets cut he'll make more somewhere else.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Trolling trolling trolling.

Give it a rest Nors.

That's called a false equivalence.

I've accused someone of having an agenda.

Someone has accused me of saying something that I never said, and suggesting that is proof of an agenda.

Again, your logic fails you.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
If he gets traded the money is the same so it's pointless.

If he gets cut he'll make more somewhere else.

I don't think it's just about money... Why do you think some players have no trade clauses in their contracts?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's called a false equivalence.

I've accused someone of having an agenda.

Someone has accused me of saying something that I never said, and suggesting that is proof of an agenda.

Again, your logic fails you.

I accuse you of having an agenda.

And since I say it is agenda, even if you never said you had an agenda...it is an agenda because I say it is an agenda.

I am sorry if you can not see the logic. If you could only understand logic but you can't because you have an agenda and logic fails you.

Status
Not open for further replies.