Twitter: Scandrick signs with Commanders *merged*

jblaze2004

Reaction score
he may have his best 2 years or atleast 4 games vs us lol.

Dallas should of sold him to the highest bidder I mean someone might of wanted to give up a 7th rounder for him lol Better than getting nothing. We got to stop being so loyal to players. They are not loyal to us.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
There was multiple reports he pulled a hamstring during the interview and now he's day-to-day.

Honestly, I don't care. Good luck.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Good for him, he'll probably shut Dez down like everyone else does.

Scandrick is the wrong guy to try and cover Dez.

I'm interested in seeing if Scandrick can cover Beasley one on one. Even at his best, that would have been an interesting matchup.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Totally agree, Bease or Switz matched up vs. Scandy is favorable. But, Scandy knows all th plays so let th games begin.

Good for Scandy getting NFL money for one more year, at least.

Everybody knows all our plays dude, that is why our WRs say that opposing DBs literally run their route for them our offense is so simple.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
2/10m is more than his contract of 2/7m

SJones need to teach McClay how to trade when he is Out of the Office

This front office is such trash, seriously.

Cant even trade a player on a cheaper contract..............this FO is like, duh, whats a trade? How does that work, duh?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Totally agree, Bease or Switz matched up vs. Scandy is favorable.
Switz? Of the 6 receptions, 41 yards?

I wouldn't call him favorable to be on offense yet.

I am looking forward to seeing Scandy on Beasely though. Beasely is one of the few players who could outquick Scandrick.

Carson

Reaction score
Switz? Of the 6 receptions, 41 yards?

I wouldn't call him favorable to be on offense yet.

I am looking forward to seeing Scandy on Beasely though. Beasely is one of the few players who could outquick Scandrick.

Beasley is near impossible to cover one on one. That’s why he was so good two seasons ago.

If we can get another decent receiver, he will go back to one on ones and dominate

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am a little surprised at the number of Cowboys fans who got their feelings hurt by him going to the Commanders.

I never viewed Scandrick as a personal favorite. In fact, he hung around too long, hurt the team with suspensions and so on.

The fact he went to the Commanders barely registers on my give-a-**** meter.