Twitter: Scandrick throws shade at the Eagles

cowboyec

Reaction score
couldnt have happened to a crappier locker-room.
just like big mouth dougie....his team is a total mess.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
couldnt have happened to a crappier locker-room.
just like big mouth dougie....his team is a total mess.
I really like doug as a coach i think he is really good. Hes been dealt a really tough hand. The organization is all in on wentz. But his backup qb made a sb run then the very next year went on a 4-1 run to make thebolayoffs then upset the bears at home when they were given zero chance. Now go back to that qb that has given them zero post season success and wasnt the best qb last year. Trying to get all those guys on board for wentz over foles is very very hard. They honestly will probably have to clean house of the sb vets

cowboyec

Reaction score
I really like doug as a coach i think he is really good. Hes been dealt a really tough hand. The organization is all in on wentz. But his backup qb made a sb run then the very next year went on a 4-1 run to make thebolayoffs then upset the bears at home when they were given zero chance. Now go back to that qb that has given them zero post season success and wasnt the best qb last year. Trying to get all those guys on board for wentz over foles is very very hard. They honestly will probably have to clean house of the sb vets
he goes to work every day and walks past a shrine to his back-up
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
screw philly.
screw'm all.
:starspin:'MERICA'S TEAM:starspin:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think Pederson really misses the assistants he lost after that Super Bowl. They’re not the same team without them. Frank Reich in particular, he’s been an amazing hire for the Colts and has them competitive no matter the adversity they’ve faced.

The Eagles haven’t been the same since they lost those coaches.

ShortRound

Reaction score

It's just an awkward situation for a coach to be in ... Losing Reich didn't help matters.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I think Pederson really misses the assistants he lost after that Super Bowl. They’re not the same team without them. Frank Reich in particular, he’s been an amazing hire for the Colts and has them competitive no matter the adversity they’ve faced.

The Eagles haven’t been the same since they lost those coaches.
I dont believe this because when Foles came in last year they were food again. Wbat they miss is Foles but some people who like Wentz dont want to admit that

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont believe this because when Foles came in last year they were food again. Wbat they miss is Foles but some people who like Wentz dont want to admit that

I don't disagree that Foles was better last year as well, but even with him, their offense wasn't nearly as creative or as dynamic as it was during that Super Bowl run. But again, that's not to absolve Wentz of his own shortcomings either. But take this into consideration. The year before that Super Bowl run, those same coaches had Wentz in the talk for league MVP as well.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Already released..

Yeah, he threw some shade, but not as much as I thought. He's setting up his next career in broadcasting analyst which I think he'd actually be good at.
Interesting. My first thought was his comments are making him less hire-able as a player, but you’re right, they’re also making him more hire-able as a media guy.

shabazz

Reaction score
No Romo ghost here. Everyone likes Dak. Only Romo ghost is on this board.

Really? There's yet another Romo Thread right on the front Page of the Fan Zone! We get one every couple days and in numerous threads. Open your eyes.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
My emotions are starting to calm from that whole Dez/Lee/Witten deal. To be honest, I think even Dez would say the same thing.
What was the whole snake Lee thing about? I didn't pay attention to anything that was said during the Dez ordeal.