Twitter: Scandrick throws shade at the Eagles

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was released right after our game
Prolly because he was hugging on all of the Cowboys & talking crap about the Eagles. When your team is a bunch of soap opera divas that aren't playing very well, these types of moves are seen as positive.

Kaiser

Reaction score
ighly doubt Scandrick of all people “inspires them” in any way.

Totally agree, he isn't going on a bitter rant about being cut, he is saying "Ya think?" about things everyone knows already. Scandrick didn't invite the argument about Foles & Wentz and it was inevitable that he would be asked about it.

gmb1

Reaction score
Sounded like he wanted a job back here. Everything here was rosy and perfect. Tons of cheese being thrown out.

Listening to him, I had to double check and make sure this team was 4-3 and not 7-0.
Naw...he just realized the grass isn't always greener on the other side. It's like being in a long term relationship with your crazy ex and then getting into a new relationship with a person who is even nuttier. Maybe the ex wasn't too bad. :laugh:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
To me, this is the kind of thing that brings a team together. It's not like Scandrick was still on the team saying these things. He's now an outsider, and he wasn't there long anyway. It's just the type of thing that allows coaches and players to play that dumb underdog card.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
First off-what’s with the dead fish handshake from Skip.
Second-I agree with Bayless, Scandrick is a little low key but would make a good analyst.
Third-Dak and Amari are BOTH monsters.

Sydla

Reaction score
Even the resident homer writers at Bleeding Green Nation couldn't quite discredit the things Scandrick was saying. And they are always quick to throw guys under the bus to protect their team.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Scandrick May be scorned but what he’s saying is happening right in front of our eyes.

the eagles are a mess, and there is absolutely accountability issues in the locker room.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I wish Scandrick would shut his pie hole and not say stuff to fire the eagles up and prove people wrong.
Never hated Scandrick but he was always extremely arrogant and would run his mouth.

I remember when they had an anthem meeting and Jerry said we want to stand together and cross arms. Scandrick immediately after the meeting stormed into the locker-room (where the media was waiting) put on a recording of a song that was basically saying F the president, and he sat there like a baby with his arms crossed refusing to talk to the media.

Never really liked the big mouth on him, especially since his performance (although not awful) never really backed up the talk

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Never hated Scandrick but he was always extremely arrogant and would run his mouth.

I remember when they had an anthem meeting and Jerry said we want to stand together and cross arms. Scandrick immediately after the meeting stormed into the locker-room (where the media was waiting) put on a recording of a song that was basically saying F the president, and he sat there like a baby with his arms crossed refusing to talk to the media.

Never really liked the big mouth on him, especially since his performance (although not awful) never really backed up the talk
That was a quality song

Tussinman

Reaction score
That was a quality song
Yeah the song itself is decent but it was very tacky for a guy who does nothing but run his mouth on how "i'm such a professional, i'm a lockeroom guy, I help lead the defense" (yeah acting like a teenage girl whose mad that daddy bought her the wrong colored car is far from professional and leader)

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah the song itself is decent but it was very tacky for a guy who does nothing but run his mouth on how "i'm such a professional, i'm a lockeroom guy, I help lead the defense" (yeah acting like a teenage girl whose mad that daddy bought her the wrong colored car is far from professional and leader)
Not trying to get into that discussion but considering the topic I can understand wanting to stew for a minute.