Twitter: Scandrick throws shade at the Eagles

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Really? There's yet another Romo Thread right on the front Page of the Fan Zone! We get one every couple days and in numerous threads. Open your eyes.
That's why he said on the board meaning not in the locker room

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
lol burn eagles burn

We're hearing it from someone who has played on both teams and with both QBs. Dak has a certain leadership that will make players in the locker room stand behind him and go to bat for him. You don't hear about any Cowboys player wanting Romo back or questioning Dak. Like there is with these rumors about Eagles players questioning Wentz and wishing that they had Foles.

Zordon

Reaction score
What was the whole snake Lee thing about? I didn't pay attention to anything that was said during the Dez ordeal.
After Dez got cut, he called out "Garrett guys" like Witten & Lee for being snakes who had a role in him getting cut.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I wish Scandrick would shut his pie hole and not say stuff to fire the eagles up and prove people wrong.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I really like doug as a coach i think he is really good. Hes been dealt a really tough hand. The organization is all in on wentz. But his backup qb made a sb run then the very next year went on a 4-1 run to make thebolayoffs then upset the bears at home when they were given zero chance. Now go back to that qb that has given them zero post season success and wasnt the best qb last year. Trying to get all those guys on board for wentz over foles is very very hard. They honestly will probably have to clean house of the sb vets
Frank Reich turned out to be that guy not Pederson

Proximo

Reaction score
LOL
Love hearing about the dysfunction of the Eagles.
Hope this sparks the media to question Eagles players even more about their issues and culture. Anything that can contribute to their meltdown is fine by me!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks everyone, I did not see where he was released. But I been busy and have not seen a lot of NFL news.

Kaiser

Reaction score
LOL
Hope this sparks the media to question Eagles players even more about their issues and culture. Anything that can contribute to their meltdown is fine by me!

Scandrick is pulling punches in this and isn't unloading like someone bitter after his release. He is saying what people around the league know, Dallas is a higher character roster than Philly.

Its going to be interesting to see how Michael Bennett fits into the Dallas locker room - or not. Some of that will be on Garrett, Marinelli and Garrett but its also on guys like DLaw and Sean Lee. That is going to be a very interesting subtext to watch for the rest of the season.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Anyone else wondering if he could play safety? Google search says he’s 5’10” 196.

J-man

Reaction score
I wish he would shut the hell up. No reason to poke a wounded animal. Don't give them a reason to circle the wagons and prove you wrong!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting. My first thought was his comments are making him less hire-able as a player, but you’re right, they’re also making him more hire-able as a media guy.
He's actually guy who while he was a butthole to the media in the lockerroom, he's still a good listen when he's gone on these shows.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
His appearance on Undisputed today was interesting. It sounds like he misses being in Dallas.
Sounded like he wanted a job back here. Everything here was rosy and perfect. Tons of cheese being thrown out.

Listening to him, I had to double check and make sure this team was 4-3 and not 7-0.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Anyone else wondering if he could play safety? Google search says he’s 5’10” 196.

I've always liked Scandrick but he is too old and too injury prone to play safety in our scheme. People forget that in that 2014 season he played like a #1 CB for most of the season but he never started more than 11 games in a season after that.

I agree with the posters saying he is auditioning for a media role and not playing time in the NFL.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL

Honestly, if they continue to implode, it effectively hands this division to the Cowboys. The Commanders are already out of it, and the Giants aren't too far behind, certainly not contenders while Daniel Jones figures out the NFL game. If the Eagles continue to struggle or even get worse, the division is all ours.

TheGoat73

Reaction score

But why? You think he’s too small? His skills diminished? Locker room?

I remember he didn’t want a hybrid CB/S role here 6-7 years ago.

We still need Safety help. Not saying he’s the answer. Just curious.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've always liked Scandrick but he is too old and too injury prone to play safety in our scheme. People forget that in that 2014 season he played like a #1 CB for most of the season but he never started more than 11 games in a season after that.

I agree with the posters saying he is auditioning for a media role and not playing time in the NFL.

No doubt about that. Publicly airing locker room issues is a god way to end your playing career. Nobody wants to touch guys like that. Ask TO, Dez Bryant and others who have 'broken the code' and not kept things 'in house'. It's a cardinal sin in the NFL.

Proximo

Reaction score
I wish he would shut the hell up. No reason to poke a wounded animal. Don't give them a reason to circle the wagons and prove you wrong!

Disagree.
If what he’s saying is true, which I’m guessing it is, it’ll just bring more attention to the Eagles’ dysfunction and help contribute to their now public meltdown. They already have their own players snitching on each other directly to the media, lol.
Highly doubt Scandrick of all people “inspires them” in any way.