Twitter: Scandrick to visit Commanders

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Give him his release early. ..shows appreciation by running straight to division rival.
:facepalm:

Early? Jones sat on it a whole week which basically means that the money that was there Monday is not there today.

I would be a little ticked off as well. There is a little bit of knife twisting going on here. Although I am sure there will be this idea the delay was because they were trying to trade him.

Verdict

Reaction score
Thats really not true at all. Dez abused him in TC.

About all Dez can abuse anymore is a monkey or a ham sandwich. I think Scandrick is safe. I'm sure Scandrick will use the sun to his advantage. And the fact that Dez is an excuse making mental midget.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I would like Scandrick to sign with the Skins. And don't forget about Mo Claiborne still being available. I can dig Scandrick and Claiborne playing CB for the Skins. Hey, if the Skins need a RB, Demarco Murray is still available.

Carson

Reaction score
I would like Scandrick to sign with the Skins. And don't forget about Mo Claiborne still being available. I can dig Scandrick and Claiborne playing CB for the Skins. Hey, if the Skins need a RB, Demarco Murray is still available.

Mo went back to the Jets for one year - seven million

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Early? Jones sat on it a whole week which basically means that the money that was there Monday is not there today.

I would be a little ticked off as well. There is a little bit of knife twisting going on here. Although I am sure there will be this idea the delay was because they were trying to trade him.
I meant as opposed to waiting to June 1st.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
cowboys couldnt get a 7th rounder for him? I mean somebody anybody lol. Jerry just hire a real GM and be the owner.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Claiborne is back with the Jets.

aria

Reaction score
I get that going to a rival team after being released isn’t kosher but who really cares? Most people here bashed him and talked about bad he has become so if he goes to the Skins then you should be happy because we’ll have more open receivers.