Twitter: Scandrick to visit Commanders

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Silly people...blame the player.... when it's our dumb coaching staff that continue to put players in a position to fail....time and again. :rolleyes:
A player can suck even with sucky coaches.
Scandrick used to be good.
He doesn't have the legs to cover well anymore.

cds99

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me that he is visiting a division rival. I always viewed him as a *****. I hope they do sign him so I can continue to watch him get smoked like he did most of the time here.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
remakes-watching-slide-890Z-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Only surprise is the location. Seems like a player who would stay near the left coast.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
They don’t resign Breeland, but then has interest in an older Scandrick. That’s not an upgrade, but as a fan on Dallas I can’t criticize that team’s approach to the offseason.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
You would think that Washington would be sick of signing our has beens and never weres

blueblood70

Reaction score
good we will burn him by running big Dez right at his and lets see if he can tackle and jump with the big boys..remember when dion left and went to the skins..we destroyed him and made him ponder retirement..i welcome playing against old players, and if history repeats itself, like Emitt Smiths return in an AZ uniform, it wont be pretty..most guys we let go are used up..recent history Demarco murray with Philly, ooohh that must have hurt :)) bring it bro..

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Hey, I'd love to play against Scandy twice a year, he's not exactly a turn over machine. The term "used to be" a good slot corner is just that, used to be. Sign him Skinnies

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Let's see... slot corner... cover TE's and slot WR's. Scandy meet Bease, Switzer and Witt. Witt's not fast but wiley, gotta watch that Scandy. Witt's kinda like the guy in the commercial who dangles the $1 bill and says "ohhhh, gotta be faster than that" hehe