Twitter: Scandrick to visit Commanders

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I have trouble believing that we couldn't have traded him to another team in a swap for picks where we only gained a couple of spots. That way you at least control to some extent where he goes.

Maybe no one is willing to deal with Dallas, but it just seems to me that we're not looking to make those kinds of trades.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I have trouble believing that we couldn't have traded him to another team in a swap for picks where we only gained a couple of spots. That way you at least control to some extent where he goes.

Maybe no one is willing to deal with Dallas, but it just seems to me that we're not looking to make those kinds of trades.
That would require a competent GM.......ours has been in the Bahamas all week.while real GM's try to improve their teams.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I think that's how Stephen keeps Jerry from spending on FAs.
I understand that part, I just wish they would atleast ACT like they cared about this team.............my point is I agree to not overspend, but you atleast have TRY, if they're not within our salary structure simply don't sign them and focus on another area............our FO simply don't care enough to put out the effort they simply take vacation on one of the important weeks in the NFL off season.

When a player ASKS to be released to go try out with the lowly Commanders speaks volumes of where we're at as a franchise.

Proximo

Reaction score
When was the last time we cut or let a defender walk and truly regretted it?

Off the top of my head-

I remember Jason Hatcher, he didn’t do much after he left.

I don’t recall Mike Jenkins doing any noteworthy after we parted ways (should check with the liquor store guy though lol).

Bruce Carter disappeared rather quickly.

I guess the jury is still out on Mo Claiborne and Wilcox but it’s not looking good.

Doubt Scandrick is going to have some kind of late career resurgence but we’ll see.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
When was the last time we cut or let a defender walk and truly regretted it?

Off the top of my head-

I remember Jason Hatcher, he didn’t do much after he left.

I don’t recall Mike Jenkins doing any noteworthy after we parted ways (should check with the liquor store guy though lol).

Bruce Carter disappeared rather quickly.

I guess the jury is still out on Mo Claiborne and Wilcox but it’s not looking good.

Doubt Scandrick is going to have some kind of late career resurgence but we’ll see.
Mo actually played well enough for a raise to 7 million for one year.

coult44

Reaction score
Isn't that a given? Scandrick could be smoking a cigarette and writing a novel on the sidelines and still cover Dez.

Oscan is possibly the biggest bum tonwesr The Star for a few years, he couldn't cover good high school WR's. I mean he could if he ever gave more than a piece of crap effort...

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Mo went back to the Jets for one year - seven million

I didn't know Claiborne re-signed with the Jets. Well, then, maybe Scandrick can sign with the Jets. Scandrick can take Claiborne's job and Claiborne can storm out of practice again. Just like old times.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
When was the last time we cut or let a defender walk and truly regretted it
gettyimages-509215936.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Watch him sign with skins and then shut down our #1 WR who is learning how to run routes
Don't be negative. Oscan can't control anyone and certainly not shut any one down.
Be positive on all aspects, grasshopper.

Verdict

Reaction score
Oscan is possibly the biggest bum tonwesr The Star for a few years, he couldn't cover good high school WR's. I mean he could if he ever gave more than a piece of crap effort...

Right. I agree. He can't cover a high school receiver. But covering Dez is less of a challenge.