Scary Redzone stat put me on Pitts Train

lk8701

Reaction score
That's one of the biggest reasons I was against giving Dak a big contract and letting him test Free agency. That's not something you can fix either because its accuracy issues. Doubt Pitts would help that.

No he would. His catch radius is insane. 6-foot-5 with a 83 3/8-inch wingspan and nearly 34-inch arms. His vertical jump was 33 1/2 inches.

blueblood70

Reaction score
MM will demand 21 gets the ball. Stand by.
not demand and not force fed,

how about mr boy wonder scheme an actual well thought ot and well times run plays then hand off left, hand off rights, hand off up the middles, those are fullback run trees..its horrible KM Achilles heal is integrating the run game, we basically have an OC who is pass game coordinator and is lost on how to use the run game to set up the pass and vice versa..

that what i meant some mentoring needs to be done because even in pass happy league teams are winning with the run game, its just used differently..i mean pass happy leagues dont produce 2k rbs oh wait yes they do..odd..

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I love how the stat isn't actually included in the OP.

Scotman

Reaction score
dont live in the past mistake was made, corrected with changes ....moving on now

an entire new offseason to make adjustments.

BTW Injuries' derailed 2020 more then any next issue we had..lets not get it twisted a healthy dak, OL and Jarwin plus some defenders we are easily 3-4 more wins and division win..seatles defense was pretty horrible last year as well and managed to make the playoffs.. having to use 4 Qbs and 3 deep on the OL caused most of our issues last year, yes the defense was bad thats for sure but lack of offense, offense 3 and outs , many TOs by the offense, ST crazy failed fakes etc etc didnt hep the defense having to constantly defend short fields or overcome quick turnarounds..it kept the run game on the sideline which could also help the defense IE losing TOP by large margins..

look it fell apart, time to reset..move forward

I remember discussing with friends last off season that the healthiest team in our division wins it. Once you're in the playoffs, a young team can really take off.

BUT...we had to be one of the least healthy teams in the NFL. If we weren't, we were unhealthy at the worst possible positions.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Cocoa Beach!!! We might have to do a Cowboys game or something.

Unfortunately I don't live down there anymore.. I moved to California in 1989 and then to Texas in 2019. But I grew up on the South end of Orlando.. went to Oak Ridge High School.. In the 70's we were two time state 4A champs in track and field and semi-finalists in football. I played with like 20 guys who played college ball, including 8 or 9 D1s. We were loaded and should have won multiple state championships in football but our coaches were stoopid. But I digress. Ironically these days Oak Ridge is a basketball school.. they go deep in the state playoffs every year and have a few guys in the NBA or expected to be after the college draft. Go Pioneers!

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't live down there anymore.. I moved to California in 1989 and then to Texas in 2019. But I grew up on the South end of Orlando.. went to Oak Ridge High School.. In the 70's we were two time state 4A champs in track and field and semi-finalists in football. I played with like 20 guys who played college ball, including 8 or 9 D1s. We were loaded and should have won multiple state championships in football but our coaches were stoopid. But I digress. Ironically these days Oak Ridge is a basketball school.. they go deep in the state playoffs every year and have a few guys in the NBA or expected to be after the college draft. Go Pioneers!

Yeah I live like 15 minutes from Ron Jon surf shop here on the coast I like it over here in Brevard after moving down from DC area it's pretty nice can't complain about the weather the winters are great lol

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Dallas and Dak would do fine in the red zone with better play calling. Stop trying to trick people.
Red zone—
  • RPO
  • Run between the tackles with Zeke or outside with Pollard
  • Look for TE or follow Cooper as he shakes free at some point.
Stop forcing the back shoulder fade, unless you have a huge target like Dez.
And never call the F-ing reverse down there again
Trick people? You mean giving CeeDee the ball on a reverse at the 2 is tricky? It's Moore's play with secret suice. We cannot take that out of the Redzone package. It's now a staple.