Scenes You Can't Forget (Any Genre)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
So many great scenes from Josey Wales its hard to choose just one......

That movie had a lot of pretty good, very memorable scenes in it. My personal favorite is the scene with Mr. Carpetbagger, where he is trying to sell a bottle of the "Magic Elixir" to Josey on the Ferry Boat ride.

Josey tells the Carpetbagger, "Works wonders on just about everything doesn't it? Oh Yes.... " says the Carpetbagger. Wales spits on his white suit and asks, "How's it work on stains?"

I about died laughing right there.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Elvis' dance scene performing Jailhouse Rock.

Gun-fight scene in The Good,The Bad and The Ugly.

Rocky v Apollo,going the distance.

Ufo sequence behind Devil's Tower in Close Encounters.

Darth Vadar's 1st appearance in Star Wars.

gunfight scene in the bar at the end of Shane.

"I'm Batman"....Batman Begins.

The Searchers....John Wayne in the doorway.

"Klatu-Barata-Nikto"....the day the earth stood still.

"Flying Blind on a Rocket Cycle"....Flash Gordon.

when Stallone kills the bad-guys in Cop Land.

Dirty Harry....do you feel lucky?......well,do ya? punk.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
giphy.gif

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
That movie had a lot of pretty good, very memorable scenes in it. My personal favorite is the scene with Mr. Carpetbagger, where he is trying to sell a bottle of the "Magic Elixir" to Josey on the Ferry Boat ride.

Josey tells the Carpetbagger, "Works wonders on just about everything doesn't it? Oh Yes.... " says the Carpetbagger. Wales spits on his white suit and asks, "How's it work on stains?"

I about died laughing right there.

Yep agreed, he spit on about 5 or so victims through the whole movie, his interaction with Chief Dan George was pretty awesome too.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Yep agreed, he spit on about 5 or so victims through the whole movie, his interaction with Chief Dan George was pretty awesome too.

Yep. That movie was magic, in the way of casting IMO. Lots of really good, interesting characters that fit their roles. My favorite Chief Dan George part was, when they were talking about Jose Wales and why he wouldn't surrender. Dan George said, "I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet."

LOL....... Too many funny lines in that movie.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Yep. That movie was magic, in the way of casting IMO. Lots of really good, interesting characters that fit their roles. My favorite Chief Dan George part was, when they were talking about Jose Wales and why he wouldn't surrender. Dan George said, "I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet."

LOL....... Too many funny lines in that movie.

Cant recall which character atm but one of the characters was a bad guy in Deliverance.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When Harry Met Sally

I am surprised that the Crystal/Ryan scene in the restaurant has not been mentioned. I don't think I can post it :muttley: