Trolling: Schedule is Out

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
So you say that past performance isn't indicative of future performance, then cite as evidence the fact that the Seahawks who improved their record over 4 years continued to improve and eventually won a Super Bowl? Genius!

By the way, past performance is really the only indicator of future performance. You think this offense that has performed well in the past will continue to perform well. I think this team's overall past performance is indicative of overall future performance.

If you don't use past performance as an indicator of future performance, you're just throwing darts in the dark.

K

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude looking through this schedule there is not one game I'm 100% confident about predicting a win at this point. I ran through it a few times and get between 2-14 and 5-11 .
That is a horrible way of looking at next year. You never know how a team is going to play from week to week so to think you can look at the schedule in April and pick out wins and losses hilarious.

Want examples? Two years ago WASH was picked by everyone to finish last in the NFC East and won it. Last year they were picked to win it and finished last.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
I don't like it, but most teams have games on Thursday now. It may not be two prime time games like Sunday night and then Thanksgiving but it is still similar rest.

If you play on thanksgiving you should be playing at 1 the sun before.