Twitter: Schefter: Dak Prescott now out of surgery that went "very well"

superonyx

Reaction score
His tears were touching to me, it showed how much he loves his teammates and hates leaving the field. I didn't see it from my TV feed but apparently the first thing he did was try to pop it back in place. Then when he couldn't he motioned for the sideline. He definitely wasn't crying from the physical pain.
I saw the feed where he grabbed it before pointing to it and waving for help.
I'll say that Dak something about him that many players don't have. When Wentz tore his ACL diving into the endzone you didn't see this outcry of support from fans of other teams, players in other sports and player in the NFL. Maybe its his decision to bet on himself. Maybe its the 4th round draft pick who has played at a high level but gets so much scrutiny, maybe its the story of his mother, or his brother, or the trailer park he grew up in, maybe its the way he carries himself and always remains positive, maybe its the mental health PSA showing venerability.

Jerry and Stephen need to be careful with this one.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I saw the feed where he grabbed it before pointing to it and waving for help.
I'll say that Dak something about him that many players don't have. When Wentz tore his ACL diving into the endzone you didn't see this outcry of support from fans of other teams, players in other sports and player in the NFL. Maybe its his decision to bet on himself. Maybe its the 4th round draft pick who has played at a high level but gets so much scrutiny, maybe its the story of his mother, or his brother, or the trailer park he grew up in, maybe its the way he carries himself and always remains positive, maybe its the mental health PSA showing venerability.

Jerry and Stephen need to be careful with this one.

Dak definitely has a rare level of leadership.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
BTW, if Carson Wentz got carted off you wouldn't see the entire team coming out on the field to talk to him. You would see three guys and they all would be saying "Hey, that 500 bucks you owe me, I know its a bad time.... but......"

Good number of Giants players, Garrett, Colombo. Shows you how well he's respected

Verdict

Reaction score
30 million may be too low.

He’s better than watson who is getting 39 million on a short 4 year contract with two blown ACLS. Commanders wanted to pay Amari Cooper starting quarterback money. more than jimmy g and Derek Carr.
In hindsight, maybe we should have traded Amari to the Commanders for a 1st round pick and let them pay him.

Verdict

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't get to see many of those guys play but I definitely saw Rodney Peete play and there is no way in hell you can say that Dak and Rodney Peete are of the same caliber lol.
Actually they are similar players, with Dak being slightly better.

GINeric

Reaction score
Actually, unless I'm mistaken, the left leg in a right handed QB is the more important one when it comes to being able to plant and throw.

But as a right handed quarterback, aren't you planting your right foot with most of your weight distribution on that leg/foot before you throw??

Scotman

Reaction score
But as a right handed quarterback, aren't you planting your right foot with most of your weight distribution on that leg/foot before you throw??
You could be right. I'm certainly no expert.