News: Schefter: Mike McCarthy Returning as Head Coach

GMO415

Reaction score

200w.gif

MikeT22

Reaction score
I agree but here is reality…Harbaugh, Big Bill, Saban, Carroll, those guys would never work for Jerry. That’s probably why McCarthy is coming back. Jerry probably reached out and those guys wouldn’t even interview.
Jerry wouldn't reach out to any of them

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
No. Some of the best coaches in the world are available, and we choose status quo after another catastrophic failure. I think I'm done, at least for awhile.
Now I have absolutely zero interest in our low draft pick, bargain bin shopping in FA, and in the useless preseason. I already wish we could just get the next season over with, because we know the result.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Jerry said, "I tried to say no to McCarthy but the vodka is 40% stronger than me".

Sydla

Reaction score
Jerry is nothing but predictable, stubborn and foolish.

We saw this with Garrett. He knew it wasn't good enough but he kept thinking it would all work out.

He's going to do it again with McCarthy. He's learned nothing. He'll go to his grave knowing his only SBs came because of Jimmy Johnson. They should put that on his gravestone.

Arrogant fool.

slick325

Reaction score
I like Big Mike, but after Sunday, you can't sell the fans on "let's run it back." Prescott will get extended soon after the SB. Quinn likely gets a HC job, but would anyone be shocked if Barnum and Bailey give him a big check and say let's finish what we started?

Only changes will be minor roster moves unless Quinn leaves. 29 years and infinity to go!

tomsanders921

Reaction score
makes me numb to see what this team does. they have no balls to restart.

they don’t want a new HC bc it means getting rid of 4 and they don’t want that. they’re SCARED TO DEATH TO MAKE A BIG MOVE and get you a young QB.
They'd rather finish between 9 and 12 wins and an early playoff exit than risk a bad season or two and get a QB that could possibly take them to the Superbowl at some point.

It's pretty clear to everyone that Dak will never be that guym. But let's go ahead and pay him a record contract so we can compete for the nfc east title again

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I pray we hear Belichick is taking a year off from coaching
Don't be surprised if he does......the fact the Falcons interviewed Harbaugh right after him, tells me something didn't go as expected. I think there are only a handful of owners he's willing to work for....Jerry is one.