Schefter Per Mort Report: Murray 5 for 42 mill 21 guaranteed

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How? By drafting a RB in the first round? Oh, and weren't we supposed to focusing on the defense in the draft?
So is there a new rule that you can't draft RB's in the first round? Oh and the last I checked there are 7 rounds which means there are plenty of opportunities to address the defense. Didn't we just get DLaw and Hitchens after the first round last year?

KalEl

KalEl 94
Reaction score
How? By drafting a RB in the first round? Yeah, that's a sure thing. Oh, and weren't we supposed to focusing on the defense in the draft? Our defense is even weaker now than it was before FA started. You just say stuff without offering any kind of logical counter argument. He can be replaced. Sweet analysis.

FA isn't over. The draft isn't over. The defense lost 1 guy thats it so far relax chicken little

IAmLegend

Reaction score
DM in puke green. Don't blame him for taking that contract, he would've been dumb not to. Really glad we didn't pay for him though. Can't wait to play the Iggles though. Should be fun.

B_7sWntUcAAvD1I.png

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I think this was more about hurting Dallas than helping Philly.............Chipster saw an opportunity to take away a major offensive weapon from a division rival so he took it.

maybe so but , i don't think Murray sniffs over 1200 in that dingy offense.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I think this was more about hurting Dallas than helping Philly.............Chipster saw an opportunity to take away a major offensive weapon from a division rival so he took it.

That's a whole lot of money to be giving away just to "hurt" your division rival. And I'm not really sure how bad it's going to hurt us. Get someone in here that's a homerun threat to take a few carries and watch the fireworks. I think people forget just how many huge holes this line opened up that a running back with even decent speed in the open field would have had a field day with.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
hopefully he is and in great shape, if not that we are on to his replacement and in a winning way

If thats the case, and we pick up a really good RB this year, and he blossoms into the real deal.... then this team will be a dominant one....but for how long?

Romo only has a certain amount of time. I actually think we shoudl st
That's a whole lot of money to be giving away just to "hurt" your division rival. And I'm not really sure how bad it's going to hurt us. Get someone in here that's a homerun threat to take a few carries and watch the fireworks. I think people forget just how many huge holes this line opened up that a running back with even decent speed in the open field would have had a field day with.

Chip needs to win, right now. Giants are down. Commanders too. He beats Dallas. He makes the playoffs.

And were going to find out if we can use the offense with just any RB back there, to control the clock and keep the D fresh.....and not have Romo throwing 40 times a game , with little dinks and dunks to beasley.

sideon

Reaction score
What the heck kind of sense is that? He was one of the very best in the league. But hey, he missed a couple so he's worthless. SMH.
He also refused to work on his fumbling and constantly tripped himself up in the open field, he also has horrible field vision and left yards on the field but we'll just ignore all that.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was one of the very best in the league. But hey, he missed a couple so he's worthless. SMH.
He's not worthless but he isn't a HOFer either. He has flaws - he isn't a speedy guy, isn't a power guy and he can fumble.