Schools may ban chocolate milk

locked&loaded

Reaction score
MetalHead;3951014 said:
Is that something I should be ashamed of?
Should Larry Allen be ashamed too?

Get a clue.

You are comparing yourself to Larry Allen?

Larry Allen benched 700 lbs and made millions playing a sport where he was paid to be big and use his weight.

Not all 300 lb people play football.

Who needs the clue again?

Phoenix

Reaction score
Today I went to Subway for lunch. Did a value meal (chips, drink add-on). Noticed you could sub milk for the fountain drink for 39 cents extra, and I decided to do it...the value meal.

The guy replied, to my utter horror, "white or .........chocolate?"

The place was packed, but at this utterance, all noise, all talking stopped dead in its tracks, and all eyes went to me and the guy behind the counter...many moms raising their hands to cover their mouths in total shock at what they had just heard.

I answered, "uh...white, and actually do you have lowfat white?"

The gasps of relief in the room were palpable. Nobody suffered a heart attack or stroke, so lunch was a success for me today.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Phoenix;3951096 said:
Today I went to Subway for lunch. Did a value meal (chips, drink add-on). Noticed you could sub milk for the fountain drink for 39 cents extra, and I decided to do it...the value meal.

The place was packed, but at this utterance, all noise, all talking stopped dead in its tracks, and all eyes went to me and the guy behind the counter...many moms raising their hands to cover their mouths in total shock at what they had just heard.

The gasps of relief in the room were palpable. Nobody suffered a heart attack or stroke, so lunch was a success for me today.

You caved............. :p:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Phoenix;3951096 said:

Pansy.

You should have said...Chocolate and make it a large.

And by the way do you have any of these to go with it?

46588278_5fc6f00e76.jpg

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
locked&loaded;3951044 said:
You are comparing yourself to Larry Allen?

Larry Allen benched 700 lbs and made millions playing a sport where he was paid to be big and use his weight.

Not all 300 lb people play football.

Who needs the clue again?

Let me ask you something,what do you know about me?
Ever seen me?..a picture,anything?
There are very well respected people on this board who are twice my size,wanna call them fat too?...I'm sure they don't care because they have better things to do than impress you,or maybe you are just not relevant enough to warrant a response from them...me,I'm just bored and get a kick of seeing how eager you are to show all of us how little you know.
So as a favor,I would like to teach you the fact that after 40,knees get creaky and metabolism slows down and the once Adonis physique adopts a beer belly and cherishes it like Micheal Jordan cherishes his.

Don't say no one told you.