Schottenheimer hopes Dak still trusts him because he's made a lot of really good decisions too

I personally don’t remember Jimmy Johnson hoping Troy still trusts him. Even when he used a number 1 overall pick on a QB, Walsh, Jimmy’s attitude was I’m the coach and you earn your spot.

My goodness how far we have fallen.
 
Before the season is over, he will be growing his hair long, and when the next season starts, he will want the team and the world to call him/her Martinie Schottenheimer
 
I don't know why people think he didn't. Head coaches give orders, call plays, etc. Thats why i was laughing when people were like "he's just lying to cover up for Dak".

What 10, 11, 12 year veterans need cover ups.... its not like he's a rookie or 1 year veteran.

Man... the things people come up with.
Never said, I didn’t believe it, I said if he really did, that covered all bases lol
And it’s still just an opinion,
Could it be true, absolutely
Could it not be true, absolutely,
Man, the thing some people come up with
You do understand the difference, between opinion, and fact,
 
You noticed it too.........kind of an attitude.

I'm wondering if he's disappointed with Dak's comment that they should have run the ball.
That may be the case, but Brian Schottenheimer should not use it as an excuse or motivation to act in the fashion that he has. He is the head coach and should speak with Dak Prescott one-on-one about the difference in opinion privately. This soap opera/media melodrama nonsense is strictly for the birds and would not 'settle' anything between them.
 
That may be the case, but Brian Schottenheimer should not use it as an excuse or motivation to act in the fashion that he has. He is the head coach and should speak with Dak Prescott one-on-one about the difference in opinion privately. This soap opera/media melodrama nonsense is strictly for the birds and would not 'settle' anything between them.
100%... His language and behavior as truly disappointed me and quite frankly surprise me a little bit. I mean he was clearly saying Yes I'm responsible but I'm not the only one. I have trusted him after throwing it interception... Where the hell did that come from.

This is what they mean sometime when they say you have to see how a person handle adversity to get a true read oh who they are.

Another thing that disappointed me a little bit is that he didn't have a trusted player or coach close enough or felt comfortable to advise to rethink a couple of those mistakes. For example where was the special team coach on the kickoff or even The kicker himself is a captain where was he.

I hate to say it but this maybe the beginning of the end for him. This left a serious scar.
 
4 pages and @Rockport hasn't come to chime in about how this is part of the new and improved culture our head coach is creating. Wierd.
Call out posts are against the rules. Cowboys are 1-2 and 1 game behind first. You’ve Shriveled up and quit already. It’s what haters do. They have no intestinal fortitude. Quit at the drop of a dime.
 
Never said, I didn’t believe it, I said if he really did, that covered all bases lol
And it’s still just an opinion,
Could it be true, absolutely
Could it not be true, absolutely,
Man, the thing some people come up with
You do understand the difference, between opinion, and fact,

I wasn't referring to you personally. Im talking about the people that actually typed that specific reasoning by the coach's presser.
 
No other team would hire this guy to be their HC. That is all we need to know about Schottenheimer. He is not his father. He makes loser mistakes to lose games.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,049
Messages
14,659,543
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top