Schottenheimer hopes Dak still trusts him because he's made a lot of really good decisions too

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Messages
100,106
Reaction score
256,173
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys coach Brian Schottenheimer has no trust issues with Dak Prescott. He clarified that while discussing the third down play when Prescott threw the ball away Sunday against Baltimore.

Schottenheimer when asked about feeling pretty good that Dak trusts him:

“Man, I hope so. He’s thrown interceptions before and I still trust him. So if I make a mistake, I hope he trusts me because I've made a lot of really good decisions too.”
 

Cowboys coach Brian Schottenheimer has no trust issues with Dak Prescott. He clarified that while discussing the third down play when Prescott threw the ball away Sunday against Baltimore.

Schottenheimer when asked about feeling pretty good that Dak trusts him:

“Man, I hope so. He’s thrown interceptions before and I still trust him. So if I make a mistake, I hope he trusts me because I've made a lot of really good decisions too.”

“Man, I hope so. He’s thrown interceptions before and I still trust him."

lol what a thing to say about your QB1
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,049
Messages
14,659,543
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top