Twitter: Schultz on Prescott: The ball's coming out the same as it was before the injury

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Romo choked over and over and over again, especially with the division crown and playoffs on the line. Don't believe me? Go back and rewatch every season where the playoffs were on the line while Romo was QB.

TOTALLY the opposite with Dak.

I'm just stating facts. If it bothers anyone, tough cookies. Facts are the facts.
Prescott has avoided the type of gaffes that Romo made on a regular basis. Does that mean he is better? I don't think so.

There are some things that do stick out this camp so far. His return has people ready to run through a wall for him. I don't recall the same kind of feelings from teammates in regards to Romo.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott has avoided the type of gaffes that Romo made on a regular basis. Does that mean he is better? I don't think so.

There are some things that do stick out this camp so far. His return has people ready to run through a wall for him. I don't recall the same kind of feelings from teammates in regards to Romo.

What do you mean by "regular basis"?

You could also EASY say Dak hasn't racked up as many unbelievable plays as Tony. The ones that get them back in the game time after time.
So..you "don't "recall" players playing for Tony" eh? How convenient. A memory lapse to prove your point? Which players have cried for Dak?
Tony and Dez were golden....Dez played hard for him. How did it go with Dak?

Tony MADE receivers. Almost every single one that went to another team...failed.

Look...I like Dak but you guys hatred of Tony...changing facts to suit your stupid hate agenda is not only laughable but insulting.

Imma post a vid...and I know it won't matter one sheet to the likes of you...but you should force yourself to watch. Your brain won't accept it...at first. Just try.

You actually have the balls to tell me THAT is a choker..."gaffes on a regular basis"? Your brain is on the fritz. INSANE. He made Jesse Holley look good for godsakes. Ogletree? Come on.
You Romo haters are nuts...worse than Dak haters. You make them look good.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Tony Romo a frustrating talented heartbreaker who in the end could never elevate the team to win an important game . The guy spent the best years of his career chasing girls and when his body failed him he was too stubborn to change the way he played to prolong his career .
We never drafted any talent for fear of his fragile ego and he held us hostage every year only to fall short and deliver us the NFL purgatory of an 8-8 season . The guy was never in shape always looked like the Pillsbury doughboy but still I defended him till that Commanders game and I could defend him no more . Tony was a guy who just loved to throw the ball at all cost no concept of risk vs reward .

Dak is a football player , a stud who is in shape and prepared to do whatever it takes to win . His teammates respect him and will play hard for him . Is he as talented a passer as Romo time will tell his story has a lot more chapters to be written .
All I know is from my stand point as a fan Romo was frustrating to watch and Dak makes the game enjoyable for me to watch . So Dak is my QB and Im glad we have him

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony Romo a frustrating talented heartbreaker who in the end could never elevate the team to win an important game . The guy spent the best years of his career chasing girls and when his body failed him he was too stubborn to change the way he played to prolong his career .
We never drafted any talent for fear of his fragile ego and he held us hostage every year only to fall short and deliver us the NFL purgatory of an 8-8 season . The guy was never in shape always looked like the Pillsbury doughboy but still I defended him till that Commanders game and I could defend him no more . Tony was a guy who just loved to throw the ball at all cost no concept of risk vs reward .

Dak is a football player , a stud who is in shape and prepared to do whatever it takes to win . His teammates respect him and will play hard for him . Is he as talented a passer as Romo time will tell his story has a lot more chapters to be written .
All I know is from my stand point as a fan Romo was frustrating to watch and Dak makes the game enjoyable for me to watch . So Dak is my QB and Im glad we have him

Post Dak's highlight reel and let's watch them side by side.

Dak has what....5 1st round picks on his offense? Tony ever have that many? The one season Dak did good...was built for Tony. Now it;s Dak's team and what do we have? Better? Worse?

Nope...you are full of it.

10 pages.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Dak has what....5 1st round picks on his offense? Tony ever have that many? The one season Dak did good...was built for Tony. Now it;s Dak's team and what do we have? Better? Worse?

10 pages.
Stop posting already. Your infatuation with The Choker is nauseating! Can even see your drool with ever word you type. Sheesh!
:facepalm:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

100% spot on @Blackrain !!!!

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Blackrain

Reaction score

10 pages.
Daks career is not over yet there are a lot more highlights to come . We will compare when they have both completed their careers . Heck Romos blooper reel is longer than his highlight reel ending with his final jackass move of running in a preseason game after back surgery.
Thank goodness we had Dak to save that season and give us some of the best Cowboy football to watch in a long time

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Daks career is not over yet there are a lot more highlights to come . We will compare when they have both completed their careers . Heck Romos blooper reel is longer than his highlight reel ending with his final jackass move of running in a preseason game after back surgery.
Thank goodness we had Dak to save that season and give us some of the best Cowboy football to watch in a long time
So post the blooper reel then post the highlight reel. Put your money where your mouth is.....

Here's the SIMPLE fault in your logic. You (correctly) claim Dak career is not over with yet so we shouldn't compare highlights. But it's PEFECTLY fine at this point to compare bloopers.

ASSinine.

"best football to watch in a long time"? You mean with 3 1st round O-linemen and #4 pick rushing champion? That was all Dak right. Dak put that team on his shoulders deep into the playoffs WHHOOOHOO!

So go ahead and post Tony's career highlight reel and career blooper reel. Let's get this over with. I won't hold my breath. You guys just make sheet up. Now's your chance....if you have the balls.

You Romo haters are nuts....brain mush.

Now post the reels.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop posting already. Your infatuation with The Choker is nauseating! Can even see your drool with ever word you type. Sheesh!
:facepalm:

That's all you got? You can't even bring yourself to watch the video I posted. And you facepalm ME? Good lord you Romo haters have mush for brains. You can't even back up your own *********. No facts no stats no vids no nothing.

Look...you can kid yourself easily...fine. Knock yourself out., But don't expect other people to buy your sheet. It's insulting.

10 pages!

Oh by the way...I will post what I want when I want. You telling me to stop is LAUGHABLE...little child. Poor poor little child thinks he can boss people around. What a maniac.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's all you got? You can't even bring yourself to watch the video I posted. And you facepalm ME? Good lord you Romo haters have mush for brains. You can't even back up your own *********. No facts no stats no vids no nothing.

Look...you can kid yourself easily...fine. Knock yourself out., But don't expect other people to buy your sheet. It's insulting.

10 pages!

Oh by the way...I will post what I want when I want. You telling me to stop is LAUGHABLE...little child. Poor poor little child thinks he can boss people around. What a maniac.
57 years old...and still whining? Unbelievable.

Blackrain

Reaction score
So post the blooper reel then post the highlight reel. Put your money where your mouth is.....

Here's the SIMPLE fault in your logic. You (correctly) claim Dak career is not over with yet so we shouldn't compare highlights. But it's PEFECTLY fine at this point to compare bloopers.

ASSinine.

"best football to watch in a long time"? You mean with 3 1st round O-linemen and #4 pick rushing champion? That was all Dak right. Dak put that team on his shoulders deep into the playoffs WHHOOOHOO!

So go ahead and post Tony's career highlight reel and career blooper reel. Let's get this over with. I won't hold my breath. You guys just make sheet up. Now's your chance....if you have the balls.

You Romo haters are nuts....brain mush.

Now post the reels.

Nobody hates Romo but some of us knew it was time for a change and were happy we moved on . Tony provided excitement but the end did not justify the means . TONY WAS LIKE A COW THAT GAVE A BIG BUCKET OF MILK THEN KICKED IT OVER ! When Tony could no longer practice during the week regularly we should have been seriously looking for a QB . Sadly his signature play was that botched FG that he should not have been the holder for .

Thats all the world remembers about Tony Romos football career . In the end Tonys broadcasting career will be what he is fondly remembered for as he is far better at analyzing the game then playing it .

Tony has no chance of providing us any good football to watch Dak still has history to make . He is my QB and Im all in .

Scotman

Reaction score
I’m confused....does a broken foot affect your arm?

Yes.

That's why they talk about "footwork" when talking about a QB getting the ball out. Poor footwork has a huge impact on a QB's ability to throw the ball.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody hates Romo but some of us knew it was time for a change and were happy we moved on . Tony provided excitement but the end did not justify the means . TONY WAS LIKE A COW THAT GAVE A BIG BUCKET OF MILK THEN KICKED IT OVER ! When Tony could no longer practice during the week regularly we should have been seriously looking for a QB . Sadly his signature play was that botched FG that he should not have been the holder for .

Thats all the world remembers about Tony Romos football career . In the end Tonys broadcasting career will be what he is fondly remembered for as he is far better at analyzing the game then playing it .

Tony has no chance of providing us any good football to watch Dak still has history to make . He is my QB and Im all in .

Once again you have a problem with your logic. You are right...Tony was oft-injured. Because...get this...he PLAYED injured. Like a real champ. But he shouldn't have. He should have allowed his body to fully heal.

For the first time...Dak gave us that chance. Tony healed for months. He took the reins for a series and drove the team down the field like butter.

We threw that chance away. Could he have gotten injured again? Maybe...maybe not...he had a lot more time to heal than he normally takes. Playing hurt...like broken collar bones...never a good idea. If he did...back goes Dak.

But we wasted that chance on...superstition.

Just think about it for a moment....this notion has merit. Is it the gods truth? I dunno. What is?

And yes...Dak is MY qB too. I just wish people would judge Dak with the same critical criteria as Tony. End of the day we still got nothing.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm old and grumpy..big deal!

I only actually whine about silly idiots who make up stuff in their head to justify their silly idiocy.
Many are saying the same as I. Tony Romo says HI though. He needs someone to carry his golf bag. Giddy up. :laugh: