Schultz to Texans for 1 year 9 million

Techsass

Reaction score
They never offered him a contract
Yeah I went to find the thread I would have sworn I saw before I clicked on this one, but I couldn't find it. Dang & I haven't even popped a top yet.

Edit: Thanks ChronicCowboy - he replied to me saying that offer was last year's. Maybe I don't need to drink after all. But I've already grabbed one from the fridge so...

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
He was a great security blanket for Dak. His blocking was an issue, but he was a good receiving TE. We better hope these younger players can move the chains because it’s hard to have a potent offense without a solid pass receiving TE.

They are plenty capable, and showed that multiple times last season. We will be fine at TE.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They are plenty capable, and showed that multiple times last season. We will be fine at TE.

Not to mention that this draft is loaded at TE. Especially with Dalton from Utah. I could see him being our first pick.

Reactions: CWR

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah he is. I have loyalty

lol yeah

dont say good riddance. People will get their panties hurt here. Be nice to Shultz!!!!
Loyalty? NFL teams move on from players all the time. Why shouldn't players also have that ability?

For that matter, people change employers all the time in the world outside the NFL. Odds are you have. Why wouldn't an NFL player have the same right to do that you and I do?

BTW, I'm wondering if you think free agents that come to the Cowboys are punks too. Why would you want them?

reddyuta

Reaction score
all signs point to a TE early in the draft.I can see them taking a CB if one of the top 4 falls to 26,other than that TE might be the most logical choice.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Loyalty? NFL teams move on from players all the time. Why shouldn't players also have that ability?

For that matter, people change employers all the time in the world outside the NFL. Odds are you have. Why wouldn't an NFL player have the same right to do that you and I do?

BTW, I'm wondering if you think free agents that come to the Cowboys are punks too. Why would you want them?
Don't waste your time, good riddance to this punk! Lol!

Cmac

Reaction score
What a loser this guy is. Good riddance you punk.
What happened?.....this is how the NFL works.

th