Scooter Magruder - Cowboys Fans During the Giants Game

SackMaster

Reaction score
False. This guy just isn't funny; he's annoying.
You know, you aren't FORCED to open threads that contain his videos, nor are you FORCED to watch the videos.

One thing I learned back when I stocked Vending Machines is that while I don't rate Peanut M&Ms very high in my personal rankings of candy, others did.

So I learned quickly, if I wanted to make money, it really didn't matter what I liked, it was what the paying customers liked.

Therefore while YOU find him annoying, others may not.
:thumbup:

LonnieElam

Reaction score
You know, you aren't FORCED to open threads that contain his videos, nor are you FORCED to watch the videos.

One thing I learned back when I stocked Vending Machines is that while I don't rate Peanut M&Ms very high in my personal rankings of candy, others did.

So I learned quickly, if I wanted to make money, it really didn't matter what I liked, it was what the paying customers liked.

Therefore while YOU find him annoying, others may not.
:thumbup:
That's a great story. Do you have any more?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Because some like his videos. More than don't actually.
I liked his video's when they first came out, but that was what, 6 or 7 years ago, now it's just a tired "ACT"...He's needs a new Schtick..

Now the Cowboys media in a couple of hours or so will release their video from Sunday's game, "Sounds from the sidelines", that video will be entertaining and interesting and get a hell of a lot more views than anything this MaGruder guy puts out...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now the Cowboys media in a couple of hours or so will release their video from Sunday's game, "Sounds from the sidelines", that video will be entertaining and interesting and get a hell of a lot more views than anything this MaGruder guy puts out...
So a video from the official Cowboys department will get more views than some random Cowboys fan YouTuber ?

That is what I call insight.