Scooter Magruder - Cowboys Fans During the Giants Game

SackMaster

Reaction score
I'm totally shocked.
Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

Praxit

Reaction score
..dont mind his videos. He's like the Dallas fan Alter Ego.

Mannix

Reaction score
-------Here's a real simple idea, This guys weekly long played out schtick is about as interesting and entertaining as another Dak sucks thread....how about don't post it, that's simple too...

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

LonnieElam

Reaction score
It's not like the thread title is cryptic. You're not getting Rick rolled. If you don't wanna watch the video, don't click on the thread.
You opened this thread. You saw that like 5 people had already said that. Yet, you felt the need to say the say thing. Great job.

SackMaster

Reaction score
You opened this thread. You saw that like 5 people had already said that. Yet, you felt the need to say the say thing. Great job.
Well, he and the other ? people who said it wasn't wrong.

And yet you keep replying in this thread to keep it near the top of the page. Way to keep this thread alive.
:thumbup:

foofighters

Reaction score
Man, some people are hurt that some Cowboys fans are enjoying the wins.
:muttley:
No, it's just old and tiresome. It's like Chris Berman...there was a Sega baseball game that came out in like 1990. ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball with Chris Berman or something like that. So I am a senior in high school and I am at my buddies house and we are playing it. Great game but after 10 mins of playing it, we shut his voice off. That, "backbackbackbackbackback...gone" was old even before we turned on the game. and yet, here he is a billion years later doing the same dang thing.

SackMaster

Reaction score
No, it's just old and tiresome. It's like Chris Berman...there was a Sega baseball game that came out in like 1990. ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball with Chris Berman or something like that. So I am a senior in high school and I am at my buddies house and we are playing it. Great game but after 10 mins of playing it, we shut his voice off. That, "backbackbackbackbackback...gone" was old even before we turned on the game. and yet, here he is a billion years later doing the same dang thing.
Again, you don't have to watch the video.

And again, thanks for keeping this thread at the Top of Page 1. I'm sure all of us Scooter fans appreciate it.

Gambit

Reaction score
Lol y'all will argue over anything. Keep it up, the laughs help with the pain

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Enjoy the victories while you can because Dallas will be playing playoff contenders in 5 consecutive games soon.

foofighters

Reaction score
Again, you don't have to watch the video.

And again, thanks for keeping this thread at the Top of Page 1. I'm sure all of us Scooter fans appreciate it.
I didn't. and I am glad you are doing you. If watching the same thing over and over again is entertaining to you, then keep at it...