Scooter Magruder - Cowboys Fans During the Giants Game

SackMaster

Reaction score
I didn't. and I am glad you are doing you. If watching the same thing over and over again is entertaining to you, then keep at it...
If I didn't know any better, I would think you are a HUGE Scooter fan. I mean, you say you hate his content, but yet you keep on posting in the thread to keep it alive.

So welcome to the club and lets keep this thread near the top FOR-EV-ER!!!!!
:laugh:

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Well, he and the other ? people who said it wasn't wrong.

And yet you keep replying in this thread to keep it near the top of the page. Way to keep this thread alive.
:thumbup:
Weren't, not wasn't. And I don't care about where this thread is located on the page. It doesn't suddenly make these videos funny.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Weren't, not wasn't. And I don't care about where this thread is located on the page. It doesn't suddenly make these videos funny.
I'm just wondering, if you hate the subject of a thread so much, why keep posting to it?

I think thou protest too much.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I'm just wondering, if you hate the subject of a thread so much, why keep posting to it?

I think thou protest too much.
At this point I'm just replying to all the "so-and-so ******** person quoted your post."

starfan1

Reaction score
No, it's just old and tiresome. It's like Chris Berman...there was a Sega baseball game that came out in like 1990. ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball with Chris Berman or something like that. So I am a senior in high school and I am at my buddies house and we are playing it. Great game but after 10 mins of playing it, we shut his voice off. That, "backbackbackbackbackback...gone" was old even before we turned on the game. and yet, here he is a billion years later doing the same dang thing.
Who cares? Don’t click on it. I can’t stand pundits like cowturd and skip and Stephen A etc
I think posters also use them to troll other posters but I defend their right to post the content

Just because I don’t like someone don’t make it wrong. Pappy post weekly to bi weekly cowturd rants. I use to click on them now I don’t but Pappy has that right

Moral of the story is you can choose to read or not read .

Jipper

Reaction score
I actually like the weekly nfce meeting videos , those are pretty funny

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You know, you aren't FORCED to open threads that contain his videos, nor are you FORCED to watch the videos.

One thing I learned back when I stocked Vending Machines is that while I don't rate Peanut M&Ms very high in my personal rankings of candy, others did.

So I learned quickly, if I wanted to make money, it really didn't matter what I liked, it was what the paying customers liked.

Therefore while YOU find him annoying, others may not.
:thumbup:
So you LIKE this Scooter McStoopid tool....but dislike Peanut M&M's?

You need to be arrested.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A question for members who dislike Scooter Magruder threads:

What will you do after noticing the next posted Scooter Magruder thread?

I ask because there shall be additional Scooter Magruder threads posted for the foreseeable future. Unless @Reality sells the site. Then that certainty might change.

Of course selling CowboysZone to a Washington fan would result in a situation where there... will... be... blood... :mad:

Just kidding, Reality. :D

Or AM I..? :mad:

DStar22

Reaction score
I think he's usually pretty funny. I also enjoy his weekly NFC east meeting posts lol.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I give Scooter credit, dude know how to merchandise his shtick. Go to giphy.com and search "Scooter McGruder" and you'll find a million GIFs, more than most popular movies and tv shows. He obviously put those in. He picks the right teams to mock. Dude knows how to sell it. But still agree with everyone else, that the Cowboys episodes got old after the second or third watch. Whenever I have time, I'll watch some of his other Non-Boys videos since people are recommending them.