Score Predictions? (Boys v Packers)

Zordon

Reaction score
39-30 Packers.

10 days rest for them is not good. I think their tackles will play and neutralize D-Law. Sean Lee looks to be out plus Rodgers owns Marinelli. Hopefully Garrett finally gets put on the hot seat after another loss to McCarthy.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
More of the same on defense. Wonder how long it will take to get the Packers offense to punt.

35-17 Pack.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
originally had Lee not playing in this game, looking more and more like that's the case. so sticking with initial prediciton:

GB 38
DAL 17 (1 TD scored in garbage time)

EGTuna

Reaction score
I wish I could argue with the logic of the above posters, but I can't. Don't see them stopping Rodgers. Pack 34 Boys 20.

mooseq

Reaction score
Well I can’t predict a lost and Vegas has us favored by two. I wouldn’t be surprised for this team come out and win this game.

Dallas 31
Packers 28

We will get a glimpse of last year‘s offense

gmoney112

Reaction score
No way Dallas scores less than 20. We may lose, but we'll be closer to 30 points.

Cumulatively, their tackles are pretty damn good. If they both play and Lee is out, I'd put us at slight dogs. If they're both out and Lee plays, we're slight faves. Their LT Bakhtiari was 2nd team All Pro last year. I wouldn't hate it if he was out. Bulaga is one if the better RTs.

Davante Adams is pretty big too. Lee is the best player on this young defense so we'll see.

34-31 Dallas

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
It could be scary what Rodgers can do against this Dallas defense....Packers 33 Dallas 23

BigD16

Reaction score
Rodgers is gonna have a career day throwing quick slants and screens while our DBs play 10 yards off the receivers.

Offense will do the predictable run stuffed on first down, incomplete throw on second down, and throw 2 yards short of the sticks on 3rd down, punt. Dak and Zeke will make enough plays on their own and at least get us some points.

GB 38
Dallas 24

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is the type of game where the Cowboys come out and play amazing football. They've become notorious for winning games they "should" lose, and losing when we think they should dominate.

I think they show glimpses of the team they were last season.
Cowboys 34- Packers 27

pitt33

Reaction score
If Lee plays - we win 31-24

If not - they win. By a comfortable margin 30-17

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
If Lee plays - we win 31-24

If not - they win. By a comfortable margin 30-17
I don't think Lee missing Sunday will be as big of a deal as in most games. The Packers can't run the ball, so I don't think we'll miss Lee that much. We should play more dime anyway with fewer LBers.