Score Predictions? (Boys v Packers)

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Cowboys lead the entire game but Rodgers leads the Packers back to take a two pt lead with 31 seconds left to go. Cowboys drive thru the Packers defense to the Packers 42 yard line where Bailey kicks a 59 yard field goal to win it for hte Cowboys. Cowboys win and Skip can smirk that Rodgers is not that great a QB because he cant lead a comeback win in the 4th quarter.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I hate it....I hate this very much.

38-21 Packers

I just don't have any confidence that this defense can even begin to slow down Rodgers, let alone stop him.

revospeed

Reaction score
Packers- 38
Cowboys- 17

The combo of the Packers have 10 days to prepare, plus Lee being out, Smith being hobbled and Jeff Heath being on the field for more than 15 plays a game, adds up to us getting blown out.

Rodgers- 350+ yards, 4 TDs
Dak- 200 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT. Sacked 3 times
Zeke- 80 yards rushing, 15 receiving.
Dez- 2 catches, 40 yards, 1 tantrum
Witten- 8 catches, 35 yards

FloridaRob

Reaction score
It can be scary if we play like we did at Lambeau. Made Rodgers look like a scrub.

Thru the first half of last season, all teams made Rodgers look bad. Cowboys, Vikings, Colts, Titans and Commanders all made him look less than normal, He then got well against Philly and was as good as it gets the rest of the way

lostar2009

Reaction score
39-30 Packers.

10 days rest for them is not good. I think their tackles will play and neutralize D-Law. Sean Lee looks to be out plus Rodgers owns Marinelli. Hopefully Garrett finally gets put on the hot seat after another loss to McCarthy.

Also add in the fact we have a hurt Tyron if he plays plus a scrub at LG. This game is a lost. Maybe the defense can do something.

canters

Reaction score
Or, the play where Zeke only blocked 2 guys blitzing Dak instead of getting up and taking on 3 more Packers, and then throwing the ball to himself after taking over for Dak on a Flea Flicker fake/Bumaruski. What a wasted pick,,,!!!!!, said my cousin who scouted for the minor league team of the Fayetteville Fart-knockers for 1 game in junior college. Gee wiz!

dfense

Reaction score
I would say it never goes the way you think it will, good or bad. If GB can run as easily as the Rams did, it will be a long day.

I bet Marinelli takes his chances with the 3-2-6 package most of the day. 27-24 Dallas

perrykemp

Reaction score
38-17 Dallas

TSmith plays. Lee is out but it is mitigated by a broken Montgomery.

Dak, 300+, 3 TDs. Zeke, 150 total YDs, 2 TD

DLaw 2 sacks, MCollis 1.5, Irving .5

Lewis INT

WOOT!!!! :star::starspin:

Am I the only one who things that any opposing team should be happy when Montgomery is in there and the Cowboys should hope he plays?

The insane idea that you can trot a WR out to be RB1 is just crazy. The Packers would be a MUCH scarier team with a legit RB (like when Lacy was in his prime) than this foolish idea that they can finesse teams to death by with 4 WR/1 TE on the field 90% of the time.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This is the type of game where the Cowboys come out and play amazing football. They've become notorious for winning games they "should" lose, and losing when we think they should dominate.

I think they show glimpses of the team they were last season.
Cowboys 34- Packers 27

+1

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
39-30 Packers.

10 days rest for them is not good. I think their tackles will play and neutralize D-Law. Sean Lee looks to be out plus Rodgers owns Marinelli. Hopefully Garrett finally gets put on the hot seat after another loss to McCarthy.

Dam, Rogers is 13-2 against Marinelli................that is what you call major ownage right there, wow:facepalm:

And here is my score prediction...........Packers 28, Dallas 24...............team enters bye week sub 500 at 2-3:(

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I think David "Wampa" Irving has another big game on Sunday. Hope he smacks the hell out of Rodgers....

tumblr_o0piv6a5Ah1v1qefxo2_500.gif

RigidDetailedBasil-max-1mb.gif