Score Predictions? (Boys v Packers)

mahoneybill

Reaction score
This is the type of game where the Cowboys come out and play amazing football. They've become notorious for winning games they "should" lose, and losing when we think they should dominate.

I think they show glimpses of the team they were last season.
Cowboys 34- Packers 27

27-24. Dan Bailey clock winding down winner

MarkP88

Reaction score
39-30 Packers.

10 days rest for them is not good. I think their tackles will play and neutralize D-Law. Sean Lee looks to be out plus Rodgers owns Marinelli. Hopefully Garrett finally gets put on the hot seat after another loss to McCarthy.

That's an absolutely brutal stat.

agk136

Reaction score
Cowboys 34-24. Cowboys offense will hold the time of possession and score more touchdowns than field goals.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Packers - 41
Cowboys - 27

Rodgers owns Marinelli...it doesn't matter how bad his OL is or how many of his WRs/RBs are hurt, he will torch them with practice squad players and make it look easy.

Them

Reaction score
...might as well go with 31 -27 Dallas....RB/WR Montgomery is banged up a bit...WR Adams is coming off from receiving the "Hit of the Year",...Lee may or may not play...Scandrick, Irving, Lewis, Awuzie should play, not to mention Lawrence (I think he'll play!?!)
Rodgers should be sacked and pressured more in this game!

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
They have to win, and i think they will prove everyone wrong

I’d be worried if most picked us. 32-27 cowboys

canters

Reaction score
I repeat my dark prediction from Monday: we run the ball well in the first half to stay in the game and keep it close, if we are not leading outright. Something like 27-21 us, going into the fourth. The D gets tired and forgets how to tackle. Rodgers gets going and they win 35-27. Wash, rinse, repeat.

If Tyron is out, we score 24.

If Lee is out, they get 41.

If both miss the game, GB wins 41-24.

austin88

Reaction score
Dallas finally gets the haters off their backs. Dak passes for 5 TDs, 500 yards. Zeke runs for 2 TDs and 150 yards. Dez has a monstrous game with 180 yards and 2 TDs.

59-55 Packers

And the next day, half the posts on here will be about one play where Zeke failed to outrun a safety because he's fat, or one play where Dak missed Dez (with people furiously debating which one was at fault).