Score Predictions? (Boys v Packers)

jday

Reaction score
We are losing Lee, but getting back Hitchens, David Irving, and Chidobe. Dallas gives the ground game impaired Packers fits with the Deacon package holding them to 17 points balanced against two interceptions and a sack-strip. The Cowboys offense comes out with their foot on the gas and knowing Rodgers doesn't let up until the final whistle. Cowboys - 38.

Not to suggest they are going to be a finished product at this point in the season. This just seems to be the type of game where the Cowboys play their best football. :thumbup:

cml750

Reaction score
Cowboys up 21 - 10 at halftime. Packers make adjustments (something we are incapable of) and coast to a 38 - 24 victory and there will be a ton of clapping on our sideline in the second half.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
39-30 Packers.

10 days rest for them is not good. I think their tackles will play and neutralize D-Law. Sean Lee looks to be out plus Rodgers owns Marinelli. Hopefully Garrett finally gets put on the hot seat after another loss to McCarthy.

34-31 packers
Cowboy fans sit on their ashes as cheeseheads take over he stadium.

reddyuta

Reaction score
let me say if the Cowboys score over 30 they will win but i dont see them coming close.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I read we haven’t won a game without Lee since 2014.

I had hope, but with Lee out today, our defense will continue to struggle. Our only chance is if the offense rediscovers last year’s form and we dominate the clock with scoring drives.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Problem is, that if you cant stop Jared Goff how are you going to stop Aaron Rogers?

And Rogers has played against Marineli 15 times since he has been in the league........he is 13-2 against him. He totally eats up that nice soft zone Marineli is famous for.
GB has won 6 Of The last 7 games with cowboys!
Everything says GB wins, but Dallas
may win if Dak plays good and run game works.

Carson

Reaction score
What the hell, it's a roller coaster season. We were down last week, now we're up.

Dallas - 34
Green Bay - 24