Scouting the Rams

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only someone that is looking purely at a stat sheet would think he's a top ten LB. If that's the measuring stick than Hitchens is a top 5 LB. This isn't baseball. Stats don't always tell you the story in football. You have to actually watch the games and if you're going to really analyze a particular players play you need to do so from the All 22 as the OP obviously did. JMO

And that's clearly all this guy did. He looked at a list of "tackles" and said "top ten!" Everything else be damned. His own post exposes his flawed thinking, and his repeated close-minded ignorance about everything else reinforces it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Poor fella it disproves nothing ....a foundation build on solid ground does not crumble, it does not fringe, it stands tall and proclaims victory.....my original statement and statement throughout are fact he is not trash and he is a top ten lb and the stats back it up

Stupid is as stupid does. There's your "foundation". Stand on it.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
What "name" were you "called" victim? Was it "kid with their cellphone"?
:huh:

The double standard on display yet again ladies and gentlemen. Can dish it out fine, but cries victim when treated the same.
No I believe that is you the kid...the one who has brought nothing nothing at all to this. Oh yes false accusations and name calling such as calling me ignorant etc etc...i will not stoop to your level but i get it for some this is all you have when you have nothing to bring but pictures, false accusations, meaningless stats, etc etc poor fella

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no back pedal at all this is the first individual stat either of you have brought to the table...none for you to this point by the way...zero...

"Zero" is what you've brought here.

Zero big picture awareness.
Zero open-mindedness when exposed to that big picture.
Zero personal accountability, while somehow expecting it from others.
Zero self awareness of your own actions.

Truly an embarrassment from start to finish.

If the goal was to look foolish, you've succeeded spectacularly.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
And that's clearly all this guy did. He looked at a list of "tackles" and said "top ten!" Everything else be damned. His own post exposes his flawed thinking, and his repeated close-minded ignorance about everything else reinforces it.
wrong again poor fella....he had more tackles for losses, more pd, more solo tackles (excluding LVE who had more solo and total tackles) so nope didn't just "look" at the tackles but yes to your point tackles is where this starts since...wait for it...tackles is where a LB is measured first...i know pretty telling

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
"Zero" is what you've brought here.

Zero big picture awareness.
Zero open-mindedness when exposed to that big picture.
Zero personal accountability, while somehow expecting it from others.
Zero self awareness of your own actions.

Truly an embarrassment from start to finish.

If the goal was to look foolish, you've succeeded spectacularly.
your right i brought fact and stats to back my original statment and held fast to that statement throughout ...he is not a trash lb and is a top ten lb and the stats back it up...what i have said from the beginning w/o pictures or insults of intelligence...poor fella

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No I believe that is you the kid...the one who has brought nothing nothing at all to this. Oh yes false accusations and name calling such as calling me ignorant etc etc...i will not stoop to your level but i get it for some this is all you have when you have nothing to bring but pictures, false accusations, meaningless stats, etc etc poor fella

Who's post is this hypocrite? Was your account hacked or are you actually this ignorant?

Nope that stats prove he is a top ten LB this year. You're wrong and have been from the beginning for saying he is trash and only hand picking games to support your case. Kids today...smart phones have taken away your ability to comprehend fact from opinion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
your right i brought fact and stats to back my original statment and held fast to that statement throughout ...he is not a trash lb and is a top ten lb and the stats back it up...what i have said from the beginning w/o pictures or insults of intelligence...poor fella

Without insults? What's this? A compliment?

Nope that stats prove he is a top ten LB this year. You're wrong and have been from the beginning for saying he is trash and only hand picking games to support your case. Kids today...smart phones have taken away your ability to comprehend fact from opinion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wrong again poor fella....he had more tackles for losses, more pd, more solo tackles (excluding LVE who had more solo and total tackles) so nope didn't just "look" at the tackles but yes to your point tackles is where this starts since...wait for it...tackles is where a LB is measured first...i know pretty telling

"Telling" is your ignorance on full display for everyone.

That can't be, you yourself said he "blew both guys away".

More backpedal I see.

And "tackles is where a LB is measure first" shows more of your ignorance and the fact you have no idea what you're talking about. Where and when said "tackles" take place means more. But again, all you'll see is "tackles for loss' there too and not the fact that this guy's tackles come 10 yards down the field. Keep killing any credibility you have left.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
PFF has him with a 43.5 run grade, which ranks as the 13th worst Linebacker in the league. There are literally over a hundred linebackers rated higher.

LVE is ranked sixth. 86.1. Almost double Littleton's grade! And Jaylon? Nineteenth at 76.3

43.5 qualifies as awful on PFF's scale
Good stuff still doesn't deflect from what I have said all along. You're making points on something I never claimed one time he was....because I already knew he wasn't ranked high vs the run. Unlike you guys though I will not argue vs stats like this which like mine were provided in black and white. If your original statement would have read the rams LBs are terrible vs the run I would have moved right along and like the entire OP...however knowing CL just graded out as an "overall" top ten LB this past year I couldn't agree with the statement the rams lbs are trash..thus why I singled him out and showcased his overall stats. Now like some of his games you are showcasing areas of his weaknesses vs his overall game which I have done throughout. So if you would like to take a different direction and claim the rams and the lbs are terrible vs the run, I am on board with that statement. That is a statement as you just showed you can back up.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
"Telling" is your ignorance on full display for everyone.

That can't be, you yourself said he "blew both guys away".

More backpedal I see.

And "tackles is where a LB is measure first" shows more of your ignorance and the fact you have no idea what you're talking about. Where and when said "tackles" take place means more. But again, all you'll see is "tackles for loss' there too and not the fact that this guy's tackles come 10 yards down the field. Keep killing any credibility you have left.
Overall stats across the board he did for the entire season. Minus the one where LVE had more tackles. Every other stat he either tied (once) or led. So yes one tie and one second. When you average all statistical catagories he led throughout. Now just to clarify I don't think he is better than what is in place here esp LVE with a whole season.....he is good though but like most young players in their first season improvement is needed. The difference with this kid vs a top draft pick is he is undrafted and in his first season cracked the top ten overall list for LBs..not bad not bad at all and not trash.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Without insults? What's this? A compliment?
I don't know are you providing stats or just regurgitating someone else's information? Again...still haven't seen anything from you other than pictures, insults, false accusations, and someone else's information....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Overall stats across the board he did for the entire season. Minus the one where LVE had more tackles. Every other stat he either tied (once) or led. So yes one tie and one second. When you average all statistical catagories he led throughout.

And that's somehow "blew away both guys here" ? Ignoring the fact that one guys started 16 games while the other guy with higher numbers started 11. Hmmm...

When you average all statistical catagories he led throughout. Now just to clarify I don't think he is better than what is in place here esp LVE with a whole season.....he is good though but like most young players in their first season improvement is needed. The difference with this kid vs a top draft pick is he is undrafted and in his first season cracked the top ten overall list for LBs..not bad not bad at all and not trash.

Not "blowing away two guys here" either. Again, you'll call out others for their exaggerations but lack the same standards for your own comments. They're accountable, but you're not.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know are you providing stats or just regurgitating someone else's information? Again...still haven't seen anything from you other than pictures, insults, false accusations, and someone else's information....

Because you're willfully trying to ignore those facts. Funny, everyone else seems to be able to see the information and links I've posted? Maybe you need your computer examined too?

Silver N Blue said:

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Who's post is this hypocrite? Was your account hacked or are you actually this ignorant?
Is there somewhere on your name showing your age? I mean for years you totted the BB pic now huckleberry...other than that i have no evidence this is the real stash and not some individual who has done nothing but bully someone all day for making one statement about a statement he didnt write nor can he bring anything substantial to the table to support the disagreement other than i am ignorant, supporting a family friend, a picture showcasing someone being abused....yeah exactly what r u trying to prove??

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
And that's somehow "blew away both guys here" ? Ignoring the fact that one guys started 16 games while the other guy with higher numbers started 11. Hmmm...

Not "blowing away two guys here" either. Again, you'll call out others for their exaggerations but lack the same standards for your own comments. They're accountable, but you're not.
I hit on those claims a long long time ago....and accounted for them. your the one who cant move on...poor fella

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Because you're willfully trying to ignore those facts. Funny, everyone else seems to be able to see the information and links I've posted? Maybe you need your computer examined too?
Again I am sorry if you are having a hard time comprehending "season stats" vs several games or one game...my point throughout has been about the entire season stats.