SD: Cowboys should be praying they don't face Giants a third time this season

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Eli and the Giants won their last Super Bowl by winning 4 playoff games on the road.

They have an alarm clock in their head that tell them when the playoffs start. I've never seen a team do a better job of playing their best football in January. Lucky bastids to boot.

They are the most dangerous team in the playoffs as far as the Cowboys are concerned. It's like AT&T is Eli's back yard.

Eli is no where the qb he once was winning SB's. And the Giants have no run game.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I don't want to play them a third time either. Not the best match up but it will be a good game.

A lot depends on that week 17 game between the Lions and Packers. I don't see the Giants getting past the Pack in Lambeau - but they'd probably beat the Lions. So, Go Pack I guess.

Verdict

Reaction score
I honestly don't think the Giants can beat us 3 times in one season. Our defense just keeps getting better and healthier, and Dez would have a chip on his shoulder from the game in NY.Good gosh, I hope there was a flag for offensive holding on that play!

Oh yeah! Dez is going to go off for 2 catches for 20 yards and exceed his totals against them in both prior contests!!

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eli and the Giants won their last Super Bowl by winning 4 playoff games on the road.

They have an alarm clock in their head that tell them when the playoffs start. I've never seen a team do a better job of playing their best football in January. Lucky bastids to boot.

They are the most dangerous team in the playoffs as far as the Cowboys are concerned. It's like AT&T is Eli's back yard.

Eli and the giants won the division in 2011. Which means they got 1 home game not 4 road games

dallasGOON

Reaction score
There's nothing imposing about the Giants. In all honesty, they're probably the worst 10-win team I've ever seen.

If the Cowboys just open up the playbook, they shouldn't have any trouble beating the Giants.