SD: Cowboys should be praying they don't face Giants a third time this season

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Please. Eli is throwing interceptions at a great rate and OBJ is hitting his head on the wall having yelling arguments with himself. They're alrrady beating themselves. I'm not worried.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I think we're licking our chops to show NYG who's boss in the NFC-- not just the NFCE

raw

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I don't know if it was already mentioned, but I enjoy that the hero image for the "we should be scared" article is two giants committing a hold - that I'm sure went unflagged.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
That's the reason I only read Sturm, for the most part. He has no agenda...he just lays out the X's and O's and explains himself very well. The rest of the DFW media are a bunch of no talent hacks, IMO.
Lmao

Professional writers in one of the most competitive fields in one of the most competitive markets, are no-talent hacks? What a completely ignorant remark.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
They are what they are. You be sure and enjoy all their Pulitzer Award-caliber trash, though! Merry Christmas!

That's like someone who's never worked on a car saying a mechanic has no idea what he's doing. You sound like an angry little clown.

I'll tell you from actual experience, being a professional writer myself, that these guys definitely have the talent. That's how they get and keep their jobs. Just because you don't like their takes doesn't change that.

This assault on the media by people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about is ridiculous.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
That's like someone who's never worked on a car saying a mechanic has no idea what he's doing. You sound like an angry little clown.

I'll tell you from actual experience, being a professional writer myself, that these guys definitely have the talent. That's how they get and keep their jobs. Just because you don't like their takes doesn't change that.

This assault on the media by people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about is ridiculous.
Someone sounds angry, alright....but it sure isn't me. I hope you have a Merry Christmas Mr. Professional writer... JJT or Engel or whoever you are. :)

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

BTW, I find it ironic that you would take issue wth me for bashing the local hacks because I'm an ignorant non-writer, but defend those same hacks who earn their living bashing professional football players and coaches. I'm pretty sure that I know more about writing than they do about football. Just sayin'. Again, happy holidays to you!

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
i would love to shove it down their throats in the playoffs...they have lost the two game by a combined 4 points....not worried a bit if the Boys face them

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We should be scared of the Giants.
We should be scared of the Falcons.
We should be scared of the Packers.
We should be scared of the Seahawks.

I'm starting to think we should have just tanked the season.

sideon

Reaction score
I honestly would rather play them than the packers. They are playing much better now than when we beat them
Offensively yes, but they let Sam & his merry misfits throw all over them.

plasticman

Reaction score
Eli and the Giants won their last Super Bowl by winning 4 playoff games on the road.

They have an alarm clock in their head that tell them when the playoffs start. I've never seen a team do a better job of playing their best football in January. Lucky bastids to boot.

They are the most dangerous team in the playoffs as far as the Cowboys are concerned. It's like AT&T is Eli's back yard.

popp1234

Reaction score
Eli and the Giants won their last Super Bowl by winning 4 playoff games on the road.

They have an alarm clock in their head that tell them when the playoffs start. I've never seen a team do a better job of playing their best football in January. Lucky bastids to boot.

They are the most dangerous team in the playoffs as far as the Cowboys are concerned. It's like AT&T is Eli's back yard.

Aren't you the guy that said you hope Dak gets a concussion?

plasticman

Reaction score
Aren't you the guy that said you hope Dak gets a concussion?
No! I did not say that. I wrote a piece of fiction in which Romo comes in and helps to win the Super Bowl, kind of a tribute to him and the oversensitive focuses on the means he got there.

They probably beleive that the guy who wrote Sum of All Fears wants Kansas City to be hit by a nuke.