Seahawks - 35 Vs Commanders - 14 ***Game Thread***

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I love that the Skins are already throwing the ball on every down. They keep that up, and there's no doubt who will win this.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Hopefully Hamlin will have some insider knowledge on the Seahawks.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
TheSport78;1879818 said:
Best decision NBC made was replacing Bryant Gumbo with this Tom character who stands way too close to Collinsworth :laugh2:

I don't think gumball works for NBC, only the NFL Network. But even if he did, I don't think NBC would be dumb enough to put him as a broadcaster. He's terrible.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
seahawks offense not taking advantage of excellent play by the defense.

Hopefully it does not come back to bite them.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Kinda shows you what happens when the skins play a decent team, or a team that actually cares about winning.

Same ol skins.

30yrheel

Reaction score
from es-

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Dog Night
Ok. Al Saunders gets how much money a year?

Here you have a situation where you need 10 yards to get into field goal range. You need points after being shut out. Your pass protection is breaking down. You've had your best success running the ball.

How much of an offense genius do you have to be to call a few runs on that last possession?
we want a pass happy guy. Lets Hire Martz.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
goshan;1879835 said:
Don't think we will pay the Seahawks.
naw we aint goin pay them we dont need to! lol i know wat u meant. i actually thinks the seahawks can beat the Pack so we might play them in the Championship game IF we beat tampa

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I don't understand why the Seattle CB's aren't being more physical at the LOS with the midget squad (aka Skin WR's)