Seahawks - 35 Vs Commanders - 14 ***Game Thread***

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Biggems;1879767 said:
well you have your opinion and i have mine.....

i am sure if that were Dallas you and the rest would be screaming incomplete pass.......

it's really not even a matter of opinion, it was quite clear that his hand was never at any point in time throught the sequence of the play moving forward.. initially the right call was made, and then a bizarre reversal

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Biggems;1879767 said:
well you have your opinion and i have mine.....

i am sure if that were Dallas you and the rest would be screaming incomplete pass.......
I saw the same as you, it was close but the arm was going forward, it wasn't text book empty hand. Like I said before, if its close; err to the qb.

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
speedkilz88;1879778 said:
I saw the same as you, it was close but the arm was going forward, it wasn't text book empty hand. Like I said before, if its close; err to the qb.

Yeah, but you still have the replay to overturn the apparent fumble. Skipping that was a ref mistake.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The Washington Commanders, the hottest team in the NFC right now -- hot under the collar that is. :lmao:

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
I like these quotes by a Commander fan on ES.com

Said this after someone asked how the Commanders will win.

"We won't. We're 9-7 for a reason. Lack of execution. Please FO, get rid of Moss this offseason. He can't catch to save his life."

Said this after someone told him to leave now.

"Don't worry, this board will be very quite in 2 hours. My post was to all the people on here who were WAY overconfident. If that was you, then I see why you are upset. I would be too. We are 9-7 for a reason. Those reasons are showing up. So please, do me a favor and go back to being a homer."

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
ChrisCanty99;1879783 said:
Yeah, but you still have the replay to overturn the apparent fumble. Skipping that was a ref mistake.

no it doesn't. i have seen several times where one ref calls a complete pass, only to have another come in and say it was actually incomplete.....even on apparent INTs......and there was no replay used in those instances.

If the refs get together and one has the best angle, and the other refs agree he is correct, then they go with that call.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
ChrisCanty99;1879783 said:
If thats the rule about replay then thats a bad rule. But the if the other officials believe that the ref making the call got it wrong I have no problem with them huddling up and reversing the call.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Lotta game left here.

But, the Commander offense is bad. They're going to be exposed this game.

The Panch

Reaction score
Im surpised there wasnt a pass interence call on that 3rd down break up.

Then again, he's not wearing a star on his helmet. :rolleyes:

Bizwah;1879793 said:
Lotta game left here.

But, the Commander offense is bad. They're going to be exposed this game.
The protection for Collins is laughable.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Caldwell needs a shield........i cant stand when they show close-ups of that bug eyed fool.