Seahawks - 35 Vs Commanders - 14 ***Game Thread***

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Skins should be able to get some good field position here.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
hasselback needs to throw that one away.........he had an hour to throw...

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
Biggems;1879790 said:
no it doesn't. i have seen several times where one ref calls a complete pass, only to have another come in and say it was actually incomplete.....even on apparent INTs......and there was no replay used in those instances.

If the refs get together and one has the best angle, and the other refs agree he is correct, then they go with that call.

1) It wasn't explained that way by the ref and 2) even after looking at the replay I'm still not sure if it's a fumble or not

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
funny how "fumbles" by the seahawks are ruled as fumbles and are given a chance for challenge if needed where that was not the case with the Commanders.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its funny how the Commander trolls have been here all week talking trash ..... but are absent on this thread.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
A score here is big for the Skins before halftime.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;1879809 said:
funny how "fumbles" by the seahawks are ruled as fumbles and are given a chance for challenge if needed where that was not the case with the Commanders.
I'm sure if the Skins had come up with the ball, the refs would have done the same thing for the Hawks that they did for the Skins...

;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
speedkilz88;1879802 said:
But what was your opinion on the non-fumble call?:D
I was trying to stay out of that argument. LOL. It looked like a fumble.. If nothing else you hope you could at least challenge it.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Best decision NBC made was replacing Bryant Gumbo with this Tom character who stands way too close to Collinsworth :laugh2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
great attempt to catch that ball, Moss

I mean, Trufant lol

but that was weak, Moss, trying to one-hand it