Seahawks at Cowboys score prediction

Verdict

Reaction score
Dallas 30
Seahawks 21

And the game isn't as close as the score inficates.

garyv

Reaction score
Didnt see a prediction thread posted yet, so I thought I'd start one.

31-17 Dal

Cowboys ride in on momentum and set the tone early. The offense clicks and the defense contains Seattle's running game.

Dallas 28 Seattle 21

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Whoa!,,,& ,,, Hippity, Hop,, Bop,,,& STOP!

:mad:

U'ALL know damn good & well our fellow forum member @MarcusRock has been Manning the handle of that ROCKER BOX,,, ALL SEASON:facepalm:,,, and I saw HIS THREAD POSTED UP AFORE THE NOON DAY SUN AS OF YESTERDAY,,, SHEESE!:rolleyes:

Praxit

Reaction score
...I keep seeing double digits in the 20's. So Im going with 24-17 Or 27-20. Dallas moves on to Divisional Round.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Didnt see a prediction thread posted yet, so I thought I'd start one.

31-17 Dal

Cowboys ride in on momentum and set the tone early. The offense clicks and the defense contains Seattle's running game.
I hope this is a good Omen. I see the same score, 31-17 Dallas.

I can see Dallas’s D controlling Seattle’s running game and getting off the field on 3rd down. Wilson gets sacked 4-6 times and does minimal damage with his legs.

Linehan shows up for this game. He unleashes Dak early. Goes no huddle early in the game getting Seattle a little off balance. Creative passing plays( crossing patterns vs man, subtle rub routes from bunch formations, receiver screens, reverses, flea flicker from Zek and back to Dak, creative screens on 3 rd down)throughout the game, including in the 3rd quarter. Once we get Seattle off balance, thinking we are going to throw, we start pounding them with Zek.

We have the talent to win this game. Linehan surprisingly brings his A game and our players execute it!! Go Cowboys!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoa!,,,& ,,, Hippity, Hop,, Bop,,,& STOP!

:mad:

U'ALL know damn good & well our fellow forum member @MarcusRock has been Manning the handle of that ROCKER BOX,,, ALL SEASON:facepalm:,,, and I saw HIS THREAD POSTED UP AFORE THE NOON DAY SUN AS OF YESTERDAY,,, SHEESE!:rolleyes:
That is different, Melon, as he continued the prediction thread into the playoffs instead of starting a new one. That's why I didn't play, I'd already dropped out so it made no sense to play again. I wish he'd started a new one that just counted the playoffs.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
23-20 Cowboys.
Dak throws for 24/36, 208 yrds, 1 TD, 0 INT
1 rushing TD.
Zeke rushes for 89yrds on 19 carries.
Defense slows down Seattle's offense enough to win.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Salmon 24
Brisket 17

The old 20 rule shows up and the Cowboys fail to reach that magic number. The Cowboys make more mistakes than the Seahawks and the difference is a D TD off one of those mistakes.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
12-6 Dallas
HUUQqQa.gif

JBS

Reaction score
Seahawks pass D has been trash lately..Dallas pass O picking up steam..

Dallas D has not been good lately..I think there are more points in this game than most think

27-23 Dallas

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Not Vegas, the bettors. Vegas responds to the betting.
Fair point. I just remember this week someone making a big deal about how Dallas went from -2.5 to -1.5 because of all this supposed extra data that proves the Hawks were the play. I made the exact same argument you just used. Vegas sets the initial line then usually responds to the action.