Seahawks at Cowboys score prediction

aria

Reaction score
Seattle is the worst team in the playoffs.

Dallas 27 Seattle 17

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dallas: 24
Seattle: 14
Got a good feeling on this. Haven't felt this since the Saints game.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
The 'boys open up a can on these fools with Gallup scoring twice, Zeke ending his scoring drought on the ground and Chido getting a pick 6.

Dallas - 38
That Rainy City - 9

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Didnt see a prediction thread posted yet, so I thought I'd start one.
31-17 Dal
Cowboys ride in on momentum and set the tone early. The offense clicks and the defense contains Seattle's running game.
Wish it could be like this.

But Im afraid it will be a bit if struggle and nerve wrecking until final moments. But cowboys win .

KRochelli

Reaction score
Line movement shows sharps are on the Boys

20-17 Boys is my answer as I think this goes under

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Plot twist:
The two teams decided it was best to just have their one best guy face the other.
Frank “DV masta” Clark squared off against Tyron “Freak of Nature” Smith.
You’d like to think it was a long battle but Tyron made short work of it by simply strangling him with his bare hands (like Lenny and that mouse).

1-0 Cowboys.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Dallas 28 Seattle 24. I have a hunch this game may come to the last possession. The coaches need to be prepared. Coach Carroll is sorta like coach Payton. He will hit you with a surprise some sort of way and when you look back it was the right time. He is good like that. I really hope Garrett and co will come with it because this team turning around the season has gained respect from me. Last season Zeke was suspended for 6 games and T smith was hurt but we missed the playoffs by like one game. We made the playoffs the year before. 2015 was the romo injury in game 2 and des was hurt game 1. Romo went 3-1 that year and we only won 1 game without him. I really feel we would have made the playoffs if he played all 16 games. 2014 was the catch. We were one injured qb and a Zeke suspension away from having 5 straight playoff appearances in my eyesight. Coach Garrett's name a the conversation would be different if romo wasn't in injured and Zeke never got suspended. I'm confident of that

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Last 4 games
TD per drive
Seattle 7th
Dallas 8th

TD allowed per drive
Seattle 5th
Dallas 24th

4 games prior
TD per drive
Seattle 3rd
Dallas 13th

TD allowed per drive
Seattle 24th
Dallas 4th

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Fast start and the defense contains Wilson (65%) Dallas 23 Seattle 16

Garrett start and Wilson plays well (35%) Seattle 31 Dallas 27

JustChip

Reaction score
Wish it could be like this.

But Im afraid it will be a bit if struggle and nerve wrecking until final moments. But cowboys win .

I’m way jiggy with this. Football is entertainment and a nail-biter to the very end is great entertainment. Of course, that’s only if we win!