Seahawks at Cowboys score prediction

Scowboys8

Reaction score
23-21 Dallas

Seattle attempts a game winning field goal with a few seconds left. High snap and the holder can't get the ball down in time.

Romo's Revenge!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That is different, Melon, as he continued the prediction thread into the playoffs instead of starting a new one. That's why I didn't play, I'd already dropped out so it made no sense to play again. I wish he'd started a new one that just counted the playoffs.
O.K. couch coach,,,:thumbup:
as I can render a positive COPY! on yer' reasoning,,,as,,, it's not my bag,
Baby! In the "reading the chicken entrails" of my fellow forum members reasonings of WHY:starspin:

JustChip

Reaction score
O.K. couch coach,,,:thumbup:
as I can render a positive COPY! on yer' reasoning,,,as,,, it's not my bag,
Baby! In the "reading the chicken entrails" of my fellow forum members reasonings of WHY:starspin:

Huh? I don’t have a clue what you’re saying, but it’s entertaining as hell.

jday

Reaction score
Didnt see a prediction thread posted yet, so I thought I'd start one.

31-17 Dal

Cowboys ride in on momentum and set the tone early. The offense clicks and the defense contains Seattle's running game.

I entered the week thinking (maybe even hoping) a close game. The Cowboys have struggled against mobile QB's so there was a part of me in the early-going of considering the outcome that thought the Cowboys would lose a heart breaker.

But my thought processes of the last few days have changed and have done so for one big reason:

If you turn on the TV and listen to what the experts say, much like they did when the Cowboys had Saints on the menu, very few are giving the Cowboys a chance. The logic I have seen displayed is as follows: Wilson > Dak. Carroll > Garrett. Seattle wins.

It's a fair argument. By merit of time in service, Wilson is a better QB; but I'm certainly not closing the book on the idea that Dak won't eventually get there. The Carroll over Garrett debate ignores alot of variables and simply looks at skins on the wall.

But for whatever reason when the Cowboys are doubted the most they play their best football and this has been true for a very long time. I don't know why and to be honest I kinda wish it wasn't a thing, but it is and I've got more good news: most of these same analyst who have already written off Dallas will do the same thing next week regardless of who they are slotted to face.

If you don't believe me, I'll display the exercise for you. The following are the things analyst will say should the Cowboys face that NFC team:

The Cowboys can't beat the Saints in the dome.
The Cowboys can't beat the Rams because McVay will out coach Garrett.
The Cowboys can't beat the Bears in that weather.
The Cowboys can't beat the Eagles a third time; especially now that they are starting Foles.

No matter who they beat, there will be a reason in the week that follows that they can't beat their next opponent and as Cowboys fans we should be very happy about that...because that's the only way the Cowboys have a chance.

Cowboys - 38
Seahawks - 17 (and I'm being generous)

Verdict

Reaction score
I don't see many Dez Fan Bois posting in this thread. Dak haters either. They don't want to out themselves about how badly they hate the Cowboys because of Dez and Dak.

Zman5

Reaction score
Base on Dallas' home scoring performance and Seattle's road performance this year, I think we win 23-21.

Both teams average 25 points on offense but our defense gives up 3 less points than them (18.5 vs 21.75)
The numbers are similar even after taking out the outlier games (worst and best performances).

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Huh? I don’t have a clue what you’re saying, but it’s entertaining as hell.
It's then most obvious, yer' one of them there "aspiring to elavated learnered heights " in the handsomely honed left handed craft of handing out baffling bits of bull **** brilliance,,, er,,,I'd reckono_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao:

stiletto

Reaction score
I don't trust a Garrett coached team (STILL).

Seahawks 31
Cowboys 23

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I am not going to get my hopes up again with any team that is coached by Jason Garrett. Until he wins these types of games consistently then I won’t predict a win.

We’ve all seen how this has gone before over the last nearly 10 years.

I’m fairly certain Pete Carroll will outcoach him. The defense will keep us in it. It all depends on the offense. The Seahawks will make two things a priority I believe. They’ll key in on zeke and keep Dak in the pocket forcing him to make big time throws.

Seattle 27
Dallas 17