Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
WeeklyGoldenElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Smash them all (and I live in WA)

i remember that cheap hit on Sean Lee in 2012..it really ticked me off

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was at that game and Golden Tate enjoyed the hell out of that dirty play.

man that play so ticked me off..i wanted sean Lee to retaliate..but he is a sportsman.....let me ask you...is the 12th man really loud up there?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Amazing to me how you guys "see" things. I love the Cowboys too but if something is wrong, say it's wrong.

Nowhere do they teach you to grab the ankle and gator roll. You drive your eyes through their thighs to see your target, wrap up with violent or sudden hands, and turn the whole player as you roll. You don't gator roll body parts.

Our fans are simply dumb.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xwalker --- well no way i could ever hate Randy White...also back in that day cheap hits or plays were often overlooked

Randy's go to move was to rip a player's helmet off and then hit him over the head with it.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Randy's go to move was to rip a player's helmet off and then hit him over the head with it.

the MAN-ster....i would put randy against any other football player of all time and he would win in back ally brawl

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the MAN-ster....i would put randy against any other football player of all time and he would win in back ally brawl
I'm a huge fan of Randy "The Manster" White. I even met him at a restaurant one. Very nice fellow.

Having said that, no chance for Randy vs Erik Williams.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our fans are simply dumb.

Man i feel bad....i never thought anyone would actually take my guarantees serious and really bet money....if you lost your home betting that much i hope you are getting help...i have struggled my whole life with addictions

but gambling was never one of them

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Considering the fact that the Seahawks (as Hurns can confirm) are one of the dirtiest if not the dirtiest teams in the NFL, I couldn't care less about their anger. About time someone shows them what it's like. They delivered a headshot on Coop that should've been called but never was. They yanked down Zeke by the helmet. They routinely twist players down when they tackle them. Frankly, screw the Seahawks!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Considering the fact that the Seahawks (as Hurns can confirm) are one of the dirtiest if not the dirtiest teams in the NFL, I couldn't care less about their anger. About time someone shows them what it's like. They delivered a headshot on Coop that should've been called but never was. They yanked down Zeke by the helmet. They routinely twist players down when they tackle them. Frankly, screw the Seahawks!

yeah..now that i realize it..i agree....i not upset at Hill ...plus MM said he is not a dirty player and he did not do it with bad intentions

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
yeah..now that i realize it..i agree....i not upset at Hill ...plus MM said he is not a dirty player and he did not do it with bad intentions

I don't think it was an intentional situation either by Hill. However, even if it was, considering who's doing the complaining, I don't care either way. The Seahawks deserve it.

cern

Reaction score
If I saw one of my players do what Hill did, I would remove him from the game. Depending on his response and attitude, he might not getting back in.

He would also be apologizing after the game.

I'm not sure how some of you aren't (refuse to?) seeing that he arm-barred the player's ankle. Not cool.
how many of the "witches" at the salem witch trials do you suppose were really witches?