Seahawks mad about tackle

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man i feel bad....i never thought anyone would actually take my guarantees serious and really bet money....if you lost your home betting that much i hope you are getting help...i have struggled my whole life with addictions

but gambling was never one of them
:bow:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lessening concussions definitely will work by placing the head on the wrong side, but it also is a recipe for broken tackles which we have seen many times with our defense.

I would rather see proper old form and secure a tackle at impact, than continue seeing broken tackles that keep drives alive for our opponents. If one doesn't want to risk suffering a concussion, another profession may be in order.
Tackling form was the primary selling point to me ,when they reached out& scooped up the #55 L V E (and after witnessing his rookie seasons play? I was thrilled with the franchise for having pulled him into the fold) now? not so much.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
yet they teach it, we tried it one year and it's a terrible way to tackle

They should be. When I watched the replay I thought it was a blatant attempt to hurt Carson. No doubt in my mind.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m, I though the Seahawks were the original source of that technique!

First they gain fame for it, then they complain when we accidentally use it!

rags

Reaction score
Excuse me if this has already been mentioned, but Trysten Hill has been fined over $6,500 for his tackle on Seahawks RB Chris Carson during last Sunday's Cowboys-Seahawks game.