Seahawks name Mike Macdonald Head Coach

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I don’t think Quinn’s stock went down. I mean, Dak was basically responsible for 14 points. What was odd was him weirdly changing the defense for what seemed to be no reason whatsoever except for Gilmore being more hurt than was let on. Even Greg Olson mentioned it during the game.
They will replay the game on NFL network you should watch it...

Adreme

Reaction score
They will replay the game on NFL network you should watch it...
It kind of blows my mind that the Packers can have a drive order of: TD-Punt-TD-TD-TD-TD-TDand then they rest their starters and somehow I am not supposed to think the defense was the problem.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It kind of blows my mind that the Packers can have a drive order of: TD-Punt-TD-TD-TD-TD-TDand then they rest their starters and somehow I am not supposed to think the defense was the problem.
ooh Dak and the offense were also a huge problem but they were not the defenses problem..they showed thier colors all on thier own.

Adreme

Reaction score
ooh Dak and the offense were also a huge problem but they were not the defenses problem..they showed thier colors all on thier own.
Oh they were awful for almost the entire first half but it was impossible to get back into the game when the defense was awful the entire game. I do not know how much credit I should give the offense considering the Packers were not that good of a defense but certainly I give them more than the offense because at least they got it together eventually.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Oh they were awful for almost the entire first half but it was impossible to get back into the game when the defense was awful the entire game. I do not know how much credit I should give the offense considering the Packers were not that good of a defense but certainly I give them more than the offense because at least they got it together eventually.
Well after the game Dak said "I sucked".. so there is a pointer.

1942willys

Reaction score
Where was the offense all the first qtr and most of the 2nd qtr?
seeing their offense poop the bed series after series certainly did not help did it
Both sides of the ball were horrendous in the game and trying to defend one by trying to make the other look worse is just plain dumb

Adreme

Reaction score
Where was the offense all the first qtr and most of the 2nd qtr?
seeing their offense poop the bed series after series certainly did not help did it
Both sides of the ball were horrendous in the game and trying to defend one by trying to make the other look worse is just plain dumb
You basically just repeated what I said and then ignored what that meant. Also fun fact you know who else was horrendous in the first half of their playoff game. Brock Purdy both times and he is playing in the Super Bowl because the defense was not horrendous the entire game (they also stopped being bad after the first half). An example of the worst first half I have seen is Trevor Lawrence last year. His defense was not horrible in the second half so when he played better they won. That game was lost because while the offense turned it around the defense was terrible the entire time. Game was back within 2 scores early in the second half. All the defense needed was one stop and suddenly the game is interesting again. SF did that. The Cowboys did not. SF is going to the Super Bowl. The Cowboys are possibly buying tickets.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

This is why I'm still not sure he's returning, even w/o an HC job. I'm not sure if Jerry wants him back or if he wanna come back. The playoff loss killed his chances.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I posted in the GB game thread that Dan cost himself a HC job today. Pretty easy reading those tea leaves.