Seahawks name Mike Macdonald Head Coach

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have to think Quinn comes back at this point.

He’d have to be desperate to take the Washington job.

And they’d have a hard time selling him as the cure for their woes.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just one more hurdle to clear for you guys to get back your defensive coordinator you loved so much that you wanted to make him the head coach last year.

giphy.gif

quickccc

Reaction score
McDonald stock was up

Quinn's stock was down

Apparently he could not sell it off a 48 point defensive performance, despite 2 interviews.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Who wants to hire a HC that is a prior failed HC, who after failing miserably in a super bowl and getting fired from his HC job, became the DC for a defense that failed horribly in the wildcard round?

Creeper

Reaction score
Jerry said there will be accountability. To me, that means Quinn get fired. I would understand if Jerry waited to fire him until all his interviews are completed. Firing him sooner might make it harder for him to get a job. But once his interviews are done, I hope Jerry does fire him. I want someone a lot smarter than Quinn to coach the defense. We are already strapped with one dummy as head coach.

Majic

Reaction score
Jerry said there will be accountability. To me, that means Quinn get fired. I would understand if Jerry waited to fire him until all his interviews are completed. Firing him sooner might make it harder for him to get a job. But once his interviews are done, I hope Jerry does fire him. I want someone a lot smarter than Quinn to coach the defense. We are already strapped with one dummy as head coach.
For a minute I wondered that also. But then I thought Jerry won't do that. Quinn's stock is rock bottom and no one wants to hire him. Typical of Jerry to then buy stock once more in him to show he was right to hire him and extend him in the first place.

irishline

Reaction score
And who are the geniuses inside the Star who will get those players?

Thinking about that question just heightens my despair regarding this team
I must have been reading that too quick because "heightens my despair" in my mind became "tightens my sphincter". Same end result though I suppose.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Every owner in the league knows Quinn is a fraud. All of them but one that is.

Proof

Reaction score
Overshown is an unknown. I'm talking about the Nahshon Wrights and Chauncey Golstons and Eric Scotts. Trying to turn Mazi into a 3 tech.

I don't think much of Quinn as a talent evaluator.
yeah I can agree with that. I just feel like the regression stemmed from losing diggs and LVE and then not even having the insurance policy body in overshown to man lb

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I have to think Quinn comes back at this point.

He’d have to be desperate to take the Washington job.

And they’d have a hard time selling him as the cure for their woes.
Yeah, but if he's somehow offered that job, it'll be his last chance to fleece some organization as HC.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Accountability from Jerry means a stern tongue lashing, flash the stank eye and make the boys pay for their own Johnny Walker Blue.