Seahawks name Mike Macdonald Head Coach

shabazz

Reaction score
If that happens, all hell will break lose in Cowboysland
Not for me. I wouldn't mind him being infective in the 2nd half of every season and going AWOL in playoffs and other big games.....just as long as it's in another teams jersey.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are going to redefine the definition of insanity! We will run back what didn’t work but with a totally different result.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I think Quinn will make a good HC. He's smart, players like him and are loyal to him, and he surrounds himself with good coaches.

But he needs someone to pick the players for him. He does not have a good track record in the draft.

I am really curious who his OC would be in Wsh. They are gonna go QB, they have to, so it's pretty pivotal to selling Quinn as a legit option.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
And who are the geniuses inside the Star who will get those players?

Thinking about that question just heightens my despair regarding this team
The same guy who didn't know who the starter was that the Detroit Lions offered in a draft day trade a few years ago.

Off topic, but super weird how multiple posts on that topic keep getting deleted btw.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, so now we have a DC coming back who didn't want to be here for another year with the players who cost him that HC job he wanted in Seattle. Awkward... ..and a HC who is quacking like a lame duck. oh yeah,to add to the misery, and a QB without an extension. This is gonna be a team to watch for the wrong reasons in 2024. Like a train wreck, you can't look away.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Wondering if MacDonald has any connections on our staff that will follow him to Seattle?

Wizarus

Reaction score
If we don't want him other teams probably don't either. His value has deteriorated.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
LOL, so now we have a DC coming back who didn't want to be here for another year with the players who cost him that HC job he wanted in Seattle. Awkward... ..and a HC who is quacking like a lame duck. oh yeah,to add to the misery, and a QB without an extension. This is gonna be a team to watch for the wrong reasons in 2024. Like a train wreck, you can't look away.
that about sums it up lol. Wonder now if Lamb wants to sign here, guess he will just for the $
If he and parsons sign here, they are stuck here. They should play out their contracts and move on.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dan Quinn comes back a little more broken than before, just how Jerry likes em.

The broken ones are easier to control.

Also, Quinn screwed up not leaving before this year. He stuck around long enough to allow his defense to be exposed too many times.
giphy.gif

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No one knows how the Seattle hire will turn out as a head coach, but there’s no question that they hired the best DC.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I don’t think Quinn’s stock went down. I mean, Dak was basically responsible for 14 points. What was odd was him weirdly changing the defense for what seemed to be no reason whatsoever except for Gilmore being more hurt than was let on. Even Greg Olson mentioned it during the game.

Adreme

Reaction score
I don’t think Quinn’s stock went down. I mean, Dak was basically responsible for 14 points. What was odd was him weirdly changing the defense for what seemed to be no reason whatsoever except for Gilmore being more hurt than was let on. Even Greg Olson mentioned it during the game.
The defense gave up a score on the first 7 possessions. The moment the game was back within 2 scores early in the second half, they had to have one stop to be back in the game and they failed. The defense was the number one problem against the Packers. However, that reason was not because of Quinn. The reason was because you had a S at LB so they were getting run over.

Edit: It was 6 of the first 7 Packers drives that ended in TDs. I forgot about the one punt on possession 2.