Seahawks release DT Jarran Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
How does someone get 9 sacks but still get a 56.3 grade on PFF?
Because that’s only 9 plays. PFF grades each play on a + or - type of scale. For a DT a sack and just filling your gap/letting a LB make a play is a very similar grade. Their system rewards consistency over flash. If that’s the best way to grade is very much up for debate.

Sydla

Reaction score
We've invested pretty deeply in 3T

And we don’t know if either can actually play. Hill has been inconsistent and Gallimore did nothing to think he’s the future.

It’s moot anyway even if we didn’t have those two. Reed will command way more than this cheap FO would want to pay a DT.

Gaede

Reaction score
The reality of this team is they are more interested in scraping the barrel for Kearses than actually pursuing quality starters. We don't sign starters because that would mean our amazing GMs couldn't draft em

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
And when you have done that without results, who cares?

This is how a team stays bad.

They refuse to move on from personnel mistakes.

They sit around and stress "patience".
Thats about right, but I have seen some directional motivation at least they have recognized finally the glaring hole.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Thats about right, but I have seen some directional motivation at least they have recognized finally the glaring hole.
What movement?

Signing Carlos Watkins? Urban?

The problem is that they are still continuing with the idea that Trysten Hill and Woods are actually starter quality in this league?

Gallimore, I am not impressed. Improvement needed there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.