Seahawks release DT Jarran Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
What movement?

Signing Carlos Watkins? Urban?

The problem is that they are still continuing with the idea that Trysten Hill and Woods are actually starter quality in this league?

Gallimore, I am not impressed. Improvement needed there too.

Watkins and Urban are no different than other DTs we signed like Thornton and Paea. People trying to use them as an organizational shift at DT are fooling themselves.

lk8701

Reaction score
I would offer Zeke. Just draft a RB in the 2nd round.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He wants paid. So how much does he want?
More than we would be willing to pay.

People really need to face facts about how cheap this franchise is.

They are doing this by choice. They don't want to create space to get talent like the rest of the league.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I know it is fruitless to wish for Dallas to be in on this.

But you really can tell who knows what the talent across the league costs and those who are dismissive homers based off of the responses.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Is this a guy Jerry is gonna restructure contracts for, or should we be concentrating on the draft at this point?

CowboyJ70

Reaction score
Flip the switch on one of those contracts and get this done!!! And then I woke up from my dream:laugh:

plymkr

Reaction score
I think we have to get him to fill the huge void that Crawford left.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Man...I don't get this move....unless Seattle is trying to create cap space to give Wilson a raise...and shut him up. Maybe this is Jerry's new plan...give out outrageous contracts so it forces other teams to match....other teams need to create cap space...so they cut players...then we scoop up the goods.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Man...I don't get this move....unless Seattle is trying to create cap space to give Wilson a raise...and shut him up. Maybe this is Jerry's new plan...give out outrageous contracts so it forces other teams to match....other teams need to create cap space...so they cut players...then we scoop up the goods.
Brilliant!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
We can dream, but we all know some team with more cap space is going to back up the armored truck to pay Reed.

Status
Not open for further replies.