Seahawks sign DT Hankins

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Man...Anybody thinking ole Skelector is wanting to win is crazy. This nutcase is actually throwing the season. Goodell sorryazzz needs to investigate this ASAP!!! Ma. How can any serious Cowboy fan keep going to games supporting this failure???? :facepalm: We don't even have Dt's now. Just "wow":facepalm:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
P.S. Mazi is our best DT right now :lmao:Once again the 3stooges are focused on the OLine -when the D-line is helplessly empty....Got to just LYAO.... :lmao:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Another loss. This is the worst offseason in memory.
:hammer: .......If Jerry hadn't said those words "All in".....then I could buy into this rebuild. Because this sure looks like what this is....only other problem though....if it is a rebuild....then why wait on the inevitable? Cut the cord to #4 now....

FLWarpigrpig

Reaction score
On the bright side there will be UDFA's who should migrate to Dallas with all the open roster spots.

Jipper

Reaction score
We're getting to a point where if they aren't blowing it up then you have to seriously question what the heck is going on over there...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No team is trading for Lance in the last season of his rookie contract.
It's not his last season of his rookie contract. Lance still has the option 5th year. Plus, any team who were willing to trade for him would obviously offer him a long-term contract after this year.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Not sure if I will watch as many games this year....if they don't care, why should I care.

visionary

Reaction score
It's not his last season of his rookie contract. Lance still has the option 5th year. Plus, any team who were willing to trade for him would obviously offer him a long-term contract after this year.
Does papa Jerry feed you these dumb ideas or do you come up with them on your own

khiladi

Reaction score
giphy.gif