Seahawks vs. Falcons game thread

Aven8

Reaction score
Gonna be a good game! What sucks is if Hawks win and GB beats us those grimy little twits will host the NFC title game next week!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Falcons are clearly the superior team to the Seahawks. My the best team win. We can/will beat either team next week.

Nirvana

Reaction score
MVP of game:

https://encrypted-tbn1.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8l-vXHxVZxUX9GsHwWBbxKaceClEZBCPAie_MXoeRB7iHF7qD

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think the Falcons will win, but I am rooting for Seattle.

They are the better match up for Dallas in my opinion.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
In the playoffs the team that usually has the best defense finds a way to shutdown a great offense, not sure that will happen today with Earl Thomas being out and Seattle not having their 12th man. Matt Ryan who's 1-4 in the playoffs will be under a lot of pressure to get it done because he's going to go from Matty Ice (which he earned in college) to Matty choke if he doesn't start improving his playoff record.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
If dallas is gonna win....which they should, then I'd root for Seattle because I'd rather play them. If dallas wasn't part of the equation then I'd hope Atlanta would run the table.

I have confidence we'll win so......go hawks.

willia451

Reaction score
Have to go with the Falcons coming off a bye week and at home.

Seahawks will need a Matt Ryan meltdown to win. Possible. Seen it happen before.

But unlikely. Falcons by 7.

Reaction score
Seahawks are terrible on the road. And the Falcons have too much fire power. Falcons win.

The good news is that assuming we win tomorrow, we can use the gameplan against the Packers as the template against the Falcons. Only difference is that their RB's are dangerous.

Falcons have a better offense but a worse defense than the Pack.