Seahawks vs. Falcons game thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The Seahawks are such sore losers. Why don't they get called out? The announcers didn't even acknowledge it... What if the encroachment took out the centers knees?

I think we would be just as ticked off if we got jacked by the refs like Seattle just did. That penalty that brought back the Hester return was BS. If it wasn't for that...Seattle goes up 17-7....it's a completely different ball game. I hate it when refs dictate the outcome of games.:mad: Seattle got screwed all day long.

Eddie

Reaction score
This is the slow decline of the C-Hoks. It's easier to build a winning team with a starting QB making $300K a year. Now that he's making $20 million ... it's a different story.

Don't be surprised if the C-Hoks miss the playoffs next year. We've seen this story before.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I think we would be just as ticked off if we got jacked by the refs like Seattle just did. That penalty that brought back the Hester return was BS. If it wasn't for that...Seattle goes up 17-7....it's a completely different ball game. I hate it when refs dictate the outcome of games.:mad: Seattle got screwed all day long.
Uh, the dez catch? We've had multiple beefs with the refs. Doesn't mean you try to injure the opponent or try to start a fight for no reason