Seahawks vs. Falcons game thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I'm always skeptical of Ryan in the playoffs. I've seen this before in 2010 when they were the 1 seed and were rolling like they are this year. And got beat bad by GB at home. Blew a huge lead to the Niners a couple years later in the NFC title game.

But this isn't the Seattle of old. Their defense is injured, not as good and then Russell is not what he used to be. Even in their wins, they have looked subpar.

I don't have a real good handle on this game. I really do think Seattle can win. I'm just not sold on Atlanta being unstoppable until I see it on this stage.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about either one of these teams. If we get the Seahawks they'll be on the road, and although we lost to the Falcons last season, our RB was Randle and our QB was Weeden, yet we still put up 28 points. There is the matter of giving up 39 points to the Falcons, though, so on second thought maybe we would be better off facing Seattle. Go Seahawks.

streetcredit

Reaction score
Seahawks would be best for us. ..2 long road trips would be tough against our physical brand of football

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about either one of these teams. If we get the Seahawks they'll be on the road, and although we lost to the Falcons last season, our RB was Randle and our QB was Weeden, yet we still put up 28 points. There is the matter of giving up 39 points to the Falcons, though, so on second thought maybe we would be better off facing Seattle. Go Seahawks.

Atl quickly figured out that Weeden could only check down to Dunbar. Also Lee got hurt at a critical point in the game. It was all downhill from there.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Falcons have a lot of offense but a lot of holes defensively.

lukin2006

Reaction score
More than likely Atlanta wins, I'd like Seattle to win, but Seattle hasn't been particularly good on the road this season...but that's why they play game, you never know, on any given Saturday...

MagicMan

Reaction score
The Falcons should win today, but you never know. The Falcons might remember they're the Falcons and wet the bed. If the game is a one possession in the 4th quarter, the seahags have the advantage.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Only Dak Matt Ryan and Alex Smith don't have a Super Bowl ring out of the QBs left. Brock Osweiler has one

tumblr_m27p3mKsaz1r5ezb4o1_500.gif