Seahawks vs. Falcons game thread

lwehlers

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that is what I think happens too.
I also think that it will be packers and falcons. I just think that the packers are going to win. Rodgers is playing to well right now to be stopped.

popp1234

Reaction score
How would we react if a Cowboy player did this towards a rival advancing in the playoffs.:laugh:

Fans on here do the same thing, so nothing surprises me. Hatred toward rivals is a dying breed...unless, of course, the "rival" happens to be the the Cowboys (in or out of the division, or even conference). Players playing the Cowboys are pumped because of their innate hatred of America's Team since their childhood

TheHerd

Reaction score
No ones even bothering to make a Houston/NE game thread lol.

I would rather do ANYTHING than watch that "game".

New England could punt on first down all night and still win. Eventually the defense or special teams will score, even if it takes 20 quarters. The Texans will not score while the game is competitive.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Falcons want this td they want to step on the seahawks neck
The Falcons are an offensive juggernaut but just chatted with this Falcons fan on Facebook and he hopes GB beats the Cowboys because in his own words he would rather watch his team take on the Packers because he knows that while yes his defense played well tonight against Seahawks offense but he fears the Cowboys and I don't blame him.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
The Aikman Efficiency Ratings have the Texans as the 11th ranked defense and the Patriots as the 2nd ranked defense.

I didn't know the Aikman Efficiency ratings were the official way to look at defensive rankings. The NFL rates them #1.

Not that it matters, no way the Texans get close to winning this game I was obviously kidding.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Kyle Shanahan should be getting some coaching inquiries in the near future.
He interviewed for practically every open coaching position last weekend; rumor has it that he came across as not very likable. I don't know if that has anything to do with him not getting hired yet. SF is still open.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I didn't know the Aikman Efficiency ratings were the official way to look at defensive rankings.

They aren't. I think they tell a more complete story than NFL rankings do which rely solely on yardage. There are more to defenses and offenses than just yards. Football Outsiders has Houston ranked 8th. Houston has a good defense. I don't think they are the best in the NFL.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
The game is still tied it's anybodys game. As long as anybody is New England.

I should have waited 3 seconds now it's 7-0.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I don't see a big deal with that tweet. He's acknowledging that they looked good. They did.

Are you sure your not trying to seek butthurt for butthurt's sake?
Notice the smilie. But if that's the way you took it, be my guest.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I also think that it will be packers and falcons. I just think that the packers are going to win. Rodgers is playing to well right now to be stopped.
Pfft. We are playing well too and we match up well with them.