Sean Lee and the rest of the players on Dak

HellCrowe

Reaction score
From Troy Aikman’s recent interview about Dak:

“I saw Sean Lee out here the other day in Santa Barbara, we got to talking about Dak, Aikman said. He asked Lee if there was something I’m missing about this guy because I love him and Sean Lee said he’s a huge fan and he said as is the entire locker room.”

So keep posting you Dak haters it’s soooo enlightening and entertaining. I love it when fools make fools of themselves as if they know better than all these NFL players, coaches and GM’s.

Lol your energy towards Dak haters is just screaming out your own uncertainty with this whole Dak drama. You really don't have to defend the guy, you like him and that's ok man. Yes people outside of yourself like him but let me preface and say not all NFL players, coaches, and GM's do. Because, really, why hasn't the deal been done though? What does the FO really think of Dak?

People want to quote Stephen and Jerry
He is our Quarterback

What's happening just doesn't align with those statements and just doesn't make any sense. I mean unless this is a long dragged out April Fools joke starting from last year. That's really what needs to be explained.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
giphy.gif

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Posters Beware ....Posters Beware....Posters Beware......
DAK-BAIT ALERT...DAK-BAIT ALERT.......Contents of this post might damage your brain cells beyond repair or recovery!!!!!:omg:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

“I saw Sean Lee out here the other day in Santa Barbara, we got to talking about Dak, Aikman said. He asked Lee if there was something I’m missing about this guy because I love him and Sean Lee said he’s a huge fan and he said as is the entire locker room.”

So keep posting you Dak haters it’s soooo enlightening and entertaining. I love it when fools make fools of themselves as if they know better than all these NFL players, coaches and GM’s.
This forum feels like 50% troll sometimes. I swear.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Well when they hate like you do contrary to all the experts then you are a hater.

The experts? What experts, you? Both supporters and detractors have put out stats to support their position but to supporters like you it's just "You hate Dak". Grow up.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score

I take Lee's words seriously.

I hope Lee is a coach here next season.

Qcard

Reaction score
The point is that I’d Lee didn’t have anything good to say he wouldn’t say anything at all, like he did with Dez.

He didn’t put Dez on blast until after Dez lost his mind publicly but when it became time to say something, he damn sure said it.

If you want to question Sean Lee’s leadership as well as Dak’s, be my guesf.

Want to throw Troy onto the crap heap as well? Clearly he knows nothing about leadership either

it is borderline shocking how many of our “fans” have such a blinding hate for Dak (or all people) that they will dog our players who have been heroes to the franchise

Roger is a Dak fan. Have any choice words about him? Might as well go for scorched earth on this topic.
Dak Haters are Deplorable

Qcard

Reaction score
So according to you and anyone else that blindly supports Dak if anyone questions whether Dallas should invest a large contract in Dak they are haters and now deplorables? That is some really flawed logic.
First, foremost thank you for your service!

Secondly, only Dak Haters assume that people blindly follow Dak. That would mean Dak has done some very bad things that require a person to follow him blindly.
Dak has proven to be an exclusive Franchise Tag QB. That is a Fact and supporting a player that has earned the Tag and the $$ compensation that is guaranteed is just common sense and good football sense, that is in the real world where metrics and standards are used not opinion and subjective eye test.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
First, foremost thank you for your service!

Secondly, only Dak Haters assume that people blindly follow Dak. That would mean Dak has done some very bad things that require a person to follow him blindly.
Dak has proven to be an exclusive Franchise Tag QB. That is a Fact and supporting a player that has earned the Tag and the $$ compensation that is guaranteed is just common sense and good football sense, that is in the real world where metrics and standards are used not opinion and subjective eye test.

....and according to you anyone that questions Dak is a hater and deplorable. Flawed logic.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
what are players supposed to say, matey?
Of course everybody likes Dak.I
The strawberry statement.
This was off the record and 2nd hand information. If Lee told Troy Dak sucks then he wouldn’t have said anything. Come buy some bait from me and I’ll explain in depth.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lol your energy towards Dak haters is just screaming out your own uncertainty with this whole Dak drama. You really don't have to defend the guy, you like him and that's ok man. Yes people outside of yourself like him but let me preface and say not all NFL players, coaches, and GM's do. Because, really, why hasn't the deal been done though? What does the FO really think of Dak?

People want to quote Stephen and Jerry

What's happening just doesn't align with those statements and just doesn't make any sense. I mean unless this is a long dragged out April Fools joke starting from last year. That's really what needs to be explained.
If you have been paying attention to contract negotiations since Stephen has taking over that responsibility you would know that they have managed the cap much better since they were in cap hell prior. There has been some big contracts but when you did into the details you’d see that they are all team friendly deals. They are trying to do the same with Dak.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The experts? What experts, you? Both supporters and detractors have put out stats to support their position but to supporters like you it's just "You hate Dak". Grow up.
What detractors? Please name them. And don’t include anyone in this forum because none of us are experts.

Cmac

Reaction score
Hope SLee is not talking about accountability again.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Is there anyone who doesn't want to talk about Dak:facepalm:
I don't. I'm Done. he's the QB and any further discussion is a waste of your time on this earth.

Not clicking on another Dak thread unless its about his signing.....Promise! You guys should do the same. It's been discussed enough. Let the trolls starve.;)

Last edited:

Brax

Reaction score

Lee on JG "So, from my standpoint, an unbelievable football coach, an unbelievable guy, a guy that I love.” guess he was wrong on that one, just so you know, it is not a popularity contest.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

and what is your point? You might be able to hear those exact same comments from players about Sean Lee. Does that mean you would make him the highest paid LB in the NFL?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I'm a fan of Dak too.

There are a lot of things I like though that I will not pay an amount that I get ripped off.

Dak is a rip off.

If i'm paying Lamborghini prices then I better get a Lambo and not a Honda or a school bus.

Dak just needs to hit the open market and save everyone from themselves because negotiating with his agent and not allowing competitors to give their best offer is hurting Dallas.